What exercise do YOU plan to do today?

Options

Replies

• LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I'll probably end up doing some Wii Fit which will exclude "free run" and probably a little hula hooping. I've been doing this "8 minute routine" too which is two different exercises each day of the week.
  • Devlyn_P
    Devlyn_P Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    5k this morning and heavy lifting tonight :)
  • jpoulsen2
    jpoulsen2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    walk at lunch, walk home from work, level 3 day 4 of 30DS, and hopefully 20 minutes of Just Dance 3. trying to pack in lots of stuff today, but have errands to run tonight so hopefully they'll be time for everything!
  • Krazyfit
    Options
    I figure about 2 hrs on horseback will be good for the body and mind. :)
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    today is a lifting day. i'm going to go and do barbell lunges, shoulder press, deadlifts, dumbell rows, and swiss ball crunches.
  • kmaas802
    Options
    Just ran 5 miles on the treadmill.
  • just4me46
    Options
    I did Turbo Fire EZ 45 and Turbo Fire HIIT 20 this morning and I feel great. I used to hate exercising EARLY in the mornings, but now I love it. There are no interuptions. It's me and my workout :flowerforyou:
  • nikkylyn
    nikkylyn Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Well got up late today so I was only able to do 20 mins on the treadmill this morning before I had to head home to meet the "husband" so the kids wouldnt be all alone. LOL.
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    about an hour of racquetball with the roommate tonight
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Thinking about sweating it out doing 45 minutes of the horizontal poker :smokin:
  • FitShannonNicole
    Options
    Day 5 on level 1 of the 30 day shred.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Thinking about sweating it out doing 45 minutes of the horizontal poker :smokin:

thats a one handed exercise, right?
  • MissedStar
    Options
    I've got 1 hour zumba class
    followed by 2 hour trampolining training (where approximately 1/2 an hour is actual bouncing)
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Bike and Calisthenics.
  • Whitetail24
    Whitetail24 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels Body Revelution Cardio Day.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    3 mi. walk at lunch and 4 or 5 sets of calithenics scattered throughout the day.
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Today I did Cardio boxing on Your Shape Fitness Evolved (4 classes in total). I did half an hour of Zumba, I walked my dogs, I ran in place for a couple of minutes and I did Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012's Boot Camp which kicked my *kitten*. LOL.

809 cals burned for today. I think I'm done - but I have so much energy left!
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    hula hoop and skate boarding on the wii with a little weights thrown in through out the day
  • mrsred79
    Options
    Week 2, Day 1 of C25K.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    1 hr cardio circuit at the gym. Uuuggghhh! I hate doing cardio at this weight (5'4", 256lbs)...I feel like I'm dyin' by the end of it. :sick: