Not sure I see the difference 30 pounds down

Options

Replies

• aimeerocksx3
    Options
    It's very noticeable in your face and from the side. 30 pounds is GREAT. Keep it up!!
  • HealthyBride5_3_13
    Options
    I see a big difference! Everything looks smaller :) keep up the good work!
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    Me thinks you lookin too hard....there's definately a difference. Keep up the good work!!! :drinker:
  • Joobiegirl
    Options
    you can definitely see a difference, you should be psyched and very proud.... stick with it, summer is coming!!
  • dealluver
    dealluver Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You can really see a difference. Don't give up! You are doing fabulous!
  • annabellio
    annabellio Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Compare your thighs before after- startling difference !! among all the rest ! You're doing very well !
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Absolutely there is a difference! I see an hourglass forming, which is fantastic!
  • Honey_gold_queen
    Honey_gold_queen Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Look at your great legs! and your tummy area has come in! you are doing great. Don't get discouraged. You see yourself every day so you don't notice the difference as easy. I am in the same boat. Now is the time people will see you and say how great you look. It will happen, i promise. You are doing wonderful.
    I would like to know, how do you feel? Not about looks, or size. How does your body feel to you? are you able to exercise longer? sleeping better? Ill bet you have noticed a change on the inside. Thats what really matters. :) Don't give up.
  • sarahruizfitnessjourney
    Options
    I can see a difference in your face, neck, shoulders and belly area. Whatever it is you are doing keep up the good work.
  • johnnythrash
    johnnythrash Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference! good job!
  • pellison2012
    pellison2012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You really can see the difference, you look great! Just keep doing what you are doing and you will get there. You are an inspiration to us all.
  • Caileadair
    Options
    Big difference. Your tummy and also have a look at just under your arms....(I myself have a bugaboo for that spot)....so much smoother. This may sound a bit strange but....look at your ankles as well. They are smaller. These are small places that we don't see in the whole picture when we look at ourselves. We don't just lose it in the most obvious places but everywhere. I went down 1 1/2 shoe sizes from an 8.5 to a 7.
    Great going....keep it up! You're looking good!
  • kyrstensmom
    kyrstensmom Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    You look great! There is definitely a difference in your stomach and hip area. Your husband is right!
  • rmoga99
    Options
    The difference is very noticeable. I see the difference a lot in your belly area. You're looking great, keep it up!
  • 44nFab
    44nFab Posts: 19
    Options
    I echo what everyone else is saying. You are definitely slimmer now. Congratulations!

I find that telling myself, "I am better today than yesterday, and will be even better tomorrow than I am today!" helps me stay motivated.

Remember that this is a marathon, not a sprint.
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Your husband is right. I can totally see the difference in your tummy, hips and thighs. Your hard work is paying off. Keep up the hard work! :flowerforyou:
  • trishka48
    trishka48 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You can totally tell! Great job :) Keep it up!!!
  • cakeums
    cakeums Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    There's definitely a difference! Check out your arms/shoulders/bust - there is a lot gone there. Your waist and hips are slimmer too. Are you tall? I'm 5'10 and it takes a good amount of weight loss for me to really see much change. I have lost about 10lbs in the past couple of months, and my clothes fit a lot better, but I won't drop a pants size for at least another 10lbs, probably a bit more.
  • jrusso28
    jrusso28 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    "Get Glasses Alice"

Totally see a difference!!
    You have made great progress.
    CONGRATS and keep it up!
  • MrsFusion
    MrsFusion Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I can def see the difference! Great job, keep it up :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!