Replies

• gildinha
    gildinha Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    wow!! great job!!
  • jmp1031
    jmp1031 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    i definitely see the changes! but i know what you mean, hard to see for yourself sometimes. how tall are you? i'm 5'9 and often find the changes hard to see since the weight is spread over a tall frame. losing 30lb for me isn't as dramatic as someone who is 5'3 like my sister in law lol. keep going, you're doing great!
  • mistbrown
    mistbrown Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    There is defnitely a difference. Your face is noticeably slimmer as it the rest of you. You are doing great!
  • SharClark40
    Options
    You look great! Check out your face - I see a MAJOR difference in the shape of your face! And pay attention to the way your clothes fit...Keep up the hard work! It IS paying off!
  • einysmom
    Options
    You are doing great! Keep going. If it helps any, I have felt the same way. But what I realized is I was expecting to have a different shape, or different "looking" body. But when I looked in the mirror it was me, same body, just smaller. I actually have to rely on my clothes to guide me through my weight loss. Clothes helped me rationalize that there was a significant change in my size, what the mirror did not reflect. My advice, when your feeling that way, slip on those old "big girl" jeans and love the new you!
  • cingerl
    cingerl Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yes there is a definite difference. Especially your mid section. keep it up.
  • normanmac
    Options
    You look great! You're doing great! When I feel like you're feeling I get out a pair of the pants I wore when I began and I try them on...maybe that will help you too
  • schnookieputz
    schnookieputz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    :smile: There is DEFINITELY a difference!! You look great!! You're an inspiration for me!!!
  • MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Options
    I see a big difference!! You are doing amazing and keep up the great work!!:smile:
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Don't be so hard on yourself! YOU LOOK GREAT!! I can see in your tummy, arms, and your legs! Keep doing what you're doing...cause IT IS WORKING!!:drinker:
  • Mythel
    Mythel Posts: 72
    Options
    You rock! Can so see a difference. :-)
  • dls1957
    dls1957 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference too. Keep up the good work!!
  • raisingbabyk
    raisingbabyk Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Your tummy is MUCH smaller! keep up the good work!
  • BuddhaBelly79
    Options
    Hope this works - never done a pic before....But your belly is more flat now, AND more narrow from the FRONT view as well! There IS a huge difference, I can see it easily! I put your "now" over top of your "then", and look at the right side....a little "somethin' somethin'" sticking out the side THEN that isn't NOW! WOOT!

5f6c5f2b.jpg
  • LindsayPerkins1984
    Options
    looking great! I can really see a big difference in your face/neck/chest and sides! Great Job! don't be discouraged! Keep up the great work!
  • BuddhaBelly79
    Options
    I forgot to add that your legs are thinner as well, and have a nice shape to them! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!! You are really chiseling away the inches mamma!!! AWESOME JOB!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Tubby2Toned
    Tubby2Toned Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    There's totally a difference.

Nice job on that photo peachperiwink!
  • marni35
    Options
    I can so notice the difference.. its the fact that you look at yourself everyday that you may not.. your doing great!! keep up the inspiration...
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    I forgot to add that your legs are thinner as well, and have a nice shape to them! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!! You are really chiseling away the inches mamma!!! AWESOME JOB!!!! :flowerforyou:

Thanks for the overlap picture! That's neat to see.

To the poster asking about healthy habits - You can ask anyone within hearing range of me about it, I'm sure they've heard me yammer on enough to know! I've switched to much healthier food and incorporated much more vegetable into my family's diet. I work out between 3 and 6 time a week, for about 70 minutes each time (yay gym childcare!). I'm sure I could be further along than my current almost 40 pounds, but I still like to have an unhealthy day here and there. My cholesterol is a dream, perfect numbers.

Thank you to everyone that posted in reply to my pics. It really helps to have so many people tell me I'm being silly and crazy to not see it, does a whole bunch for my self esteem.

Have a wonderful day!
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,163 Member
    Options
    Very obvious difference. You look great even if you can't see it. Often we are blind to our own progress. Keep at it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!