Not sure I see the difference 30 pounds down

Options

Replies

• worej
    worej Posts: 108
    Options
    In the second set of pictures I can really see it in your upper arm & shoulder too!
  • heleflump
    Options
    Measure your hips in the first photo with a ruler and then do the same in the second - you are about the same distance from the mirror - there is a real difference - you've lost mm in a photo!!!!! Can really see it in your face, hips, tummy and legs - Fantastic progress - keep it up!!
  • sbk91
    sbk91 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Keep working hard, I can definitely tell the difference.
  • Lynn995
    Lynn995 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This is my first time here and looking at the boards for motivation. I definitely get some when I see your pics. You look great and I see a big difference. Congrats!!!!!
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I am in the SAME BOAT! I have lost 25 lbs and I can see a difference in parts of my body but when I look at myself in the mirror or in a picture I've taken, I can't tell! But I know that I am losing lbs and inches. It makes it frustrating but I know the more I lose, the more I will tell. Hopefully I will be posting 'before' and 'during' pictures soon, I just have to see a big enough difference in myself before I do!

However, I can clearly see a difference in your before and afters. Keep it up!!!!
  • Gracedgirl
    Gracedgirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i see a big difference in your hip and stomach area. Be encouraged.
  • katsmit2
    Options
    I too can see a great difference :) Especially around your stomach & hips...Keep up the good work

this - it is most noticeable to me in your tummy and hips...great job!
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference! You look fantastic!
  • ManicMelody
    Options
    I didn't see a difference in my own photos until I lost around 50 pounds. Haha. I say I have fat goggles on. I still see the old fat me and not the new, slimmer me in the mirror.
  • akossen
    akossen Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You're doing great, but I understand how it feels when the mirror and scale aren't on the same page. :) Keep it up!!
  • mamaduck50
    mamaduck50 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference in your belly, hips, thighs! Keep it up!
  • Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    There IS a difference! :D:D
    You look awesome!! xoxo
    KEEP GOING! You can do it!
  • kjlind
    kjlind Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    There is definitely a difference, you look much trimmer through your middle. 30 pounds is fantastic.
  • niehauslee
    Options
    Think about strapping a 15 lb. weight on each of your legs, and then going about ALL your daily activities. Think about the difference your heart and your joints feel. YOU are doing great, and I am very, very happy for you. Keep going, you are making great progress and will be getting to the "hot" zone before long.
  • 19kat55
    19kat55 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Yes, what everyone else is saying. HUGE difference. Your calves are even smaller. Keep it up, you are doing fantastic!
  • DKaye09
    DKaye09 Posts: 109
    Options
    I'd say there is definitely a difference. My advice to you though, is to take pics of yourself in either a bikini or a bra and underwear throughout your journey. It will be much easier to see the difference in those pictures over ones where you are fully dressed since clothes can distort body shape and size.

**(Now, those pics don't have to be the ones you post publicly, but more for yourself- but that is obviously at your discretion!)
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    i can see a difference in your face, it looks thinner. I can also see a difference in your triceps, they look more toned and the shape of your stomach is changing! You are doing great! Keep it up!
  • azilana76
    azilana76 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes there is a big difference. It is hard to see it on yourself because you look see yourself everyday. But when others notice and the husband noticed, then that is the best indicator after clothes fitting better. You look great and are right on track. CONGRATS!!!
  • LisaJ2904
    LisaJ2904 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    you can definitely see a difference, you should be psyched and very proud.... stick with it, summer is coming!!

I totally agree, you have obviously lost - visualize how you will look after the next 30 pounds xx keep going xx
  • gigappleblossom
    gigappleblossom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Omigosh! You have definitely lost weight! And it is very noticeable! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!