Not sure I see the difference 30 pounds down

Options

Replies

• littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    You're doing a really good thing for yourself....perhaps you need to follow it up with some more great things for yourself till that part of you finally gets the message....YOU ARE GREAT and BEAUTIFUL inside and out and you DESERVE all the good things that you or anyone else cares to give to you!!!! And don't be so hard on yourself :flowerforyou:
  • SaraSeever
    Options
    you can def see a difference! keep up the good work!!!
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the difference you look great congratulations!!. I know how you feel I have lost 60+ pounds I don't really really see it. It is taking everyone else to telling me how well I look and how much weight I have lost...
  • TiffanyDeanee
    Options
    You look great to me.. Just keep up the good work.
  • jaimibeth14
    Options
    I can see it in your hips and stomach a lot! Good job!!! Keep it up!
  • neubauer7
    neubauer7 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I can totally tell, and I think you look fantastic! :bigsmile:
  • JGT2004
    JGT2004 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see it in the waist, thighs, and arms. Great job!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    You're definitely too hard on yourself...the difference is very apparent. It must have taken a lot of hard work and focus to lose that much weight. Great job! (Have you bought any new clothes? That might help you notice the difference...even one outfit).
  • chrystee
    chrystee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Very different. I think the issue is that it looks like you've lost over your entire body, and not just in some areas.. I tend to lose face down..
  • Kellyklug
    Kellyklug Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please just tell yourself how healthy you are becoming. Try really hard yo make it about making a life change, like the stress on your heart, your blood sugar, your cholesterol. All of those things. I had a health scare recently, and now I tell myself it is all about being healthy and fit... not just thin. Life can be short. Be kind to yourself.
  • richfaber
    richfaber Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I sure do see a difference. I bet it is true however that the last 20% of the weight you loose will give you 80% of the satisfaction. Keep at it. What do they say in poker, don't count your chips when your sitting at the table. Losing thirty pounds means you have what it takes to go all the way. Do it !!
  • kiwi1003
    kiwi1003 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hate to say these words, but your husband is right and you are wrong! You look awesome! Great work!
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I see a BIG difference! Keep up the great work! :wink:
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    You don't see a difference???? You're kidding! We are definitely our own worst critic! I can see a huge difference!
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    there is definitely a difference, your hips look significantly smaller than before. Congratulations on being 30 pounds lighter.
  • HeidiRene
    HeidiRene Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    U r looking much more fit and definitely smaller!!! Way to go. You should be so inspired at your amazing accomplishment!
  • loonaticbert
    Options
    I really see it in the profile picture. Your hips and butt. The others looked different, but as you scroll it looks good. Do you notice the clothes are loose? That is what i can also see in yuor pics, but where I try to feel the difference in myself. Keep up the good work. 30 lbs not unusual to hit a plateau.
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    omg...You're doing amazing! There is a major difference :) keep up the good work!! :flowerforyou:
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Someone has changed your aspect ratio! :smile: You look significantly narrower all the way through! Great work!!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    I see a difference! Keep up the hard work:))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!