Boob jobs...

Options
Has anyone here gotten one? How do you guys feel about them?

I'm naturally small breasted and I love it, but sometimes I DO wish they were bigger, but I'd try a strict routine of herbs and those noogling machines before even considering a BA. The health risks alone make BAs not worth it IMO.

Replies

• Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    You can work your chest muscles, but it'll do nothing for the size/shape of your breasts. I'm planning on getting one done when I reach my goal. The risks do scare me, but I know so many women that have had it done for years and so far no problems.
  • dictations
    Options
    Oooh, that's quite a treat for yourself :D
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I plan on getting a boob job as soon as I can afford it. I need a whole bunch cut off and the rest lifted lol.
  • GregS
    GregS Posts: 11
    Options
    can't speak for all the guys but as to me. i think what ever makes the woman happy and feel great about herself is great. and i am for it.
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Oooh, that's quite a treat for yourself :D

Exactly. I've wanted one for 10 years now and that's my treat when I reach my goal! lol
  • tinyjourney
    tinyjourney Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I have them, love them, they are the best thing I have ever done to myself. Creams and pills don't work! Yes there are possible complications, and it is surgery. Doing proper research is essential!! Like I said, best thing I have done for myself.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Personally I like the lady as she is no matter the size but if you want to and it makes you feel better then do it.
    Just don`t think that it is what makes you. :flowerforyou:
  • jillmarie21
    jillmarie21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I dont have implants but I did work for a plastic surgeon. Definitley do your research and find a board certified surgeon. You get what you pay for, and how you take care of yourself post surgery is super important. Good luck!
  • Cocochickdeleted
    Cocochickdeleted Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I dont have implants but I did work for a plastic surgeon. Definitley do your research and find a board certified surgeon. You get what you pay for, and how you take care of yourself post surgery is super important. Good luck!

^^^This. I had mine done three years ago, and I have not regretted it for one second. I consulted with two surgeons and chose the one who was most expensive, but he was also more experienced and did the procedure the way I wanted it done. The lady who did my last mammogram said it was one of the best she's seen. I did a lot of research first and spent months reading a forum for women who had or were considering having it done. I was well versed in potential complications and my surgeon took the time to address all of my concerns. For me, the risk was worth it, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
  • ubernerdgirl
    ubernerdgirl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This is what I have to say about large breasts--

My breast size has nothing to do with me being 40 lbs overweight. I am 5'2", and even when I weighed 110, I still had 38F breasts (and they are *really* noticeable when you're that thin). I know that some women's breasts get smaller when they lose weight, but that is unfortunately not going to be me. (It's genetic, I come from a long line of large-breasted women).

Having had large breasts all my life, I will say this to women who are considering them--
    Think long and hard about getting ones that are appropriate for your body size/frame. Mine give me unbelievable backaches most of the time. Also, when they're big, they actually can get in the way when you're trying to sleep. Hugging can be awkward sometimes because some people just don't know what to do about them and they're embarrassed. Finding clothes can be a real pain in the butt, because XL doesn't necessarily mean for bigger breasts, what it most often means is for a taller woman. Oh, and larger size bras are uber expensive. If you want nice ones that offer support and attractiveness, good luck finding anything of quality under $50.

These are just a few of the drawbacks to having large breasts. I also suggest watching a really great documentary-- "My Big Breasts and Me." You can find it at http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/my-big-breasts-and-me/

Of course, in spite of all these drawbacks, I would never get a reduction. It is just something you learn to live with. I just thought I would offer some things to consider that people don't usually think about when they consider breast enlargement.

Good luck!
  • missym357
    missym357 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I've got them and love them. I was the sort of person that would have never done it when I was younger- I was flat, but it suited my bodytype and for the most part I was happy with myself (although finding clothes could get discouraging). The problem came as I got older- after pregnancy and nursing I had gone from flat to a C and back down to flat and my skin did not recover well. At that point I was flat, but with stretched skin that was not going away. When my youngest was 7 I did something about it and have zero regrets. I love them!!
  • Spinelli2288
    Spinelli2288 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have always been a full C, when I was thin, and when I was at my heaviest. In the next couple of years I'm going to get them "filled in" lol I want permanent perkiness. :)
  • temp666777
    Options
    One guy's vote ...

as a man I DON'T LIKE breast surgery and I LOVE small breasts.

To be blunt, women with small breasts are always more sexually responsive on a physical level (more responsive nipples) and they are simply more elegant and better-looking.

One can totally understand that some ladies want surgery, and of course thank God we live in a time when that is technologically possible and safe and women are empowered to do that if it is their choice. However I can tell you that (in answer to your question) most blokes would probably say "No" !

One of my male friends put it bluntly .. "I guess implants are ok on actresses .. women you are not actually involved with and merely look at in photos!"

So it's something to consider !
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    My mother got hers done. Personally, they're not for me. They look fake (no matter what you say, they do.) and on most women, they look completely trashy (unless they're B's or such, anything larger looks like trash). That's my "humble" opinion.

Ultimately though, it's your body and you probably don't give a damn what I have to say about it. Do your research because I've seen some really botched jobs.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    There's been times in my long, long life :laugh: when I wanted bigger boobs. Getting implants was never an option because, well... I'm poor, plus if I had the money, I would prefer to put a couple extra grand into something like a kitchen remodel.

I'm glad I never did. I love my little boobs. Once a month, they get a little big bigger and firmer, and they drive me BONKERS. They're in the way... I always seem to be bumping my arms into them. They hurt when I run. Plus, I'd have even more contempt for society if people started treating me better because I had bigger boobs. :laugh:

Boobs are the one great flaw in the design of women. They really should be more like penises, and only grow when we need them. Of course, those things have their own embarrassing flaws, too, and don't always pop up ONLY when needed.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and a 34C. My current boyfriend thinks I'm a DD but he's a guy so how the hell would he know. He says it's cause my boobs don't stay in my bra. I know I'm not a D and def not a DD.

I want a boob job because my breast look like cow utters when I bend over. When I lay back they look like half empty water balloons and my nipples sink inside them. So not sexy.

My bf said he's not a boob guy and wish mine were smaller. Said if they were like maybe a small B I'd be perfect. Yeah, well you can take that comment and shove it, fat *kitten*! I'm getting them lifted with a small implant to shape them, not make them bigger. I want to be a full C, nothing more.
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    There's been times in my long, long life :laugh: when I wanted bigger boobs. Getting implants was never an option because, well... I'm poor, plus if I had the money, I would prefer to put a couple extra grand into something like a kitchen remodel.

I'm glad I never did. I love my little boobs. Once a month, they get a little big bigger and firmer, and they drive me BONKERS. They're in the way... I always seem to be bumping my arms into them. They hurt when I run. Plus, I'd have even more contempt for society if people started treating me better because I had bigger boobs. :laugh:

Boobs are the one great flaw in the design of women. They really should be more like penises, and only grow when we need them. Of course, those things have their own embarrassing flaws, too, and don't always pop up ONLY when needed.

lol I love this. I have always had relatively small boobs... IMHO, a padded bra when you want to look bigger is better than getting a BA... But if it makes you feel better about yourself and youve done the research, then go for it if its something you really want. I have thought about it in the past, but honestly, I want to be able to breast feed my babies and larger boobs get in the way. I have been living by the motto "any more than a handful is a waste" and its totally true. hahaha
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Yes, and I LOOOOOOVEEEE Them. Best decision I've ever made!!!
    I've had them 10 years with no problems, my regular doctors always comment on how natural they look...
    Most people can't tell I have them (in clothes). In a bikini...well I guess you can tell sometimes....
  • VTXJOCKEY
    VTXJOCKEY Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I do know of other men that feel the same as I. Maybe it's because I'm not a boob guy. But, I just wish people would be happy with what they have. I can't understand why somebody would want to be "fake" if you will. I know I don't completely understand as I'm a man. I would never date a woman with a boob job. Just my 2 cents.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Maybe I should just get mine reduced to an A cup...