What's the worst thing you forgot to take to the gym?

Options

Replies

• kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    my entire gym bag *facepalm*
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    My gym is in one of the buildings at work, I used to go before work and I lived 45 minutes away. Got there, parked my car and realized I had forgotten my entire bag. I had nothing to shower with and no clothes to wear to work.
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    Options
    Just last week I forgot to bring my towel to the pool. Grr. Had to dry off with my shirt and wear my coat out with nothing on under it, all creepy flasher style.

Other than that, though, I have forgotten to take to the gyme my shoes (which meant no workout) and my headphones (which meant the most boring workout ever.)

Hate it when I forgot my *kitten*!
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    iPod is the worst because nothing like doing cardio with no tunes :( I've forgotten my shoes a couple of times but I still lifted....with my tank top, shorts....and brown dressy shoes on :P
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    A hair tie! Considering how much hair I have this is a must!:laugh:

I have to admit one time I had two different shoes too. Luckily one for each foot so I wore them anyway! lol
  • ahadj
    ahadj Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Headphones. Workout with no music = brutal.

ETA: Forgetting a water bottle is the second worst, but that's at least manageable.
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    My running shoes. Having to get back in my car and go home because of my stupidity was unforgetable :)

I also am in big trouble when I forget my sweat towel - I'm sweaty :)
  • ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    My whole gym bag!!! Went to Old Navy and got a cheap pair of shorts and shirt. Thanks goodness it was Casual Friday and I had walking shoes and white socks on!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    ...running shoes. I once went to the gym straight after work...so I was dressed in heels...opened my gym bag and realized that I had forgotten to pack my running shoes!!

So ya, needless to say no workout happened that day! LOL

this happened to me the other day, except I had ONE running shoe in my bag. Fortunately for my workout, I got back into my street clothes and shoes and went out to the car and found the other shoe under the seat...geez...
  • knurse1987
    knurse1987 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    A hair tie...ugh...hair so in the way...
  • CleanCarol
    Options
    the mates to the two pairs of shoes I brought to wear for the day...one black high heeled pump, and one black low heeled pump. :)
  • Ezwoldo
    Ezwoldo Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    My Plan I'm lost with out it sounds very amature but I when your time crunched it makes the most of what time you have
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Honestly, a sweat rag. I am the SWEATIEST individual and the red in my hair stains and drips and it's gross.

I dye my hair alot so I understand, whatever my new color is drips down my forehead, blue/green/red Ive had them all lol
  • kevinwicks
    Options
    Try working out with your shorts .....
    Gym in your pants isn't a good look :sad:
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    The other night I got to the gym and realized I forgot my sneakers (I hadn't gotten out of the car yet) so I drove home, changed at home and drove back to the gym.

I forgot my entire gym bag one day (had the shoes) so I went to target and bought clothes.
  • Amanda0325
    Amanda0325 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    ipod or headphones... i forgot a bra for after showering once and i was like i'm not putting my sweat bra on so i had to look like a tard with no bra at work :sad:

I'm pretty good at remembering stuff now though thank god:bigsmile:
  • cassondraragan
    cassondraragan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    My sports bra, which essentially means no-impact exercising...unless I want black eyes.
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I can't handle the gym and workouts without my music, so I just go back home if I forget it.
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    1. Sneakers
    2. Appropriate underwear. Running in boxers is not a fun experience.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Sports bra. Note: Running with a regular bra on....sucks!

& Hair Ties. Having to beg the receptionist if she has any kind of rubber bands she can let go of was fun times.