What's the worst thing you forgot to take to the gym?

Options
12346»

Replies

• carlie_carl
    Options
    My Ipod, It destroys my sesh, my gym plays the lamest music in the world, they even play InJed (Jedward) for those who dont know who they are, 2 super annoyingly tallentless twins who made the fix-factor more of a farce a few years ago, so yeh they play them, bloody beiber!!! how anyone can train without headphones on there is beyond me lol
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    My Ipod and Bandana..............I use my IPOD to block out the world during my workout...and my Bandana stop all the sweat from stinging my eyes........

Forgetting deoderant always sucks to
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    My Ipod and Bandana..............I use my IPOD to block out the world during my workout...and my Bandana stop all the sweat from stinging my eyes........

Forgetting deoderant always sucks to

I'm ALWAYS forgetting my bandana!

I sweat more than anyone I know
  • sfh0wrd
    Options
    I'm with everyone who says mp3 player. My music is my favorite running buddy. I won't skip a run just because I forgot it/it died, but the run is usually tougher.

Also, this one didn't ultimately affect my workout, but it still made me feel like a moron.... I was headed to a pilates class right after work (I work at a university), so I packed my sports bra, yoga pants, tank top..... and then when i got to the gym, i realized i had to walk from the locker room all the way across the facility and upstairs in work out clothes and high heels! Totally forgot some flip flops.
  • seanian
    seanian Posts: 103
    Options
    1. Towel
    2. Water
    3. Headphones

My phone is always with me, and I still clean off the machines but I leave a puddle in sweat on the treadmill if I don't have a towel to dry off as I run and that's no fun to clean up!
  • darylinny
    Options
    Gotta go with underwear on this one. I promise I was wearing some when I went in! Did a hard run on the treadmill, hit the showers, reach into my gym bag for fresh clothes and realize....oops, didn't bring a second pair to change into for work. Yes, there are times it's best to go commando. Just sayin!

^^^^^ This too ^^^^^

Same here, didn't realized that I didn't bring a "fresh bra and panty" AFTER the shower....reusing sweat drenched undies is GROSS!
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I always forget something but it's usually no big deal (I live really close to my gym). I'm training for my first half marathon and haven't been doing much more than running lately. This morning I decided to lift and row instead. Without my gloves. Definitely going to have blisters, it's not pretty.
  • Suzy_in_DE
    Suzy_in_DE Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Actually, this just happened to me today. Forgot my sports bra. Luckily today was not a running day, but elliptical. Still sucks because after my shower I had to put on my sweat soaked bra. YUCK!!!
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    My Body Glide stick. My thighs sound like 2 pieces or cordouroy rubbing together. Chafed so hard that I bled.
  • mistyfit7
    mistyfit7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ...running shoes. I once went to the gym straight after work...so I was dressed in heels...opened my gym bag and realized that I had forgotten to pack my running shoes!!

So ya, needless to say no workout happened that day! LOL

Same thing happen here too. I was disappointed. Also inhalur.
    I brought everything I needed just find out my iPod died so no music that day
  • Msolberg926
    Msolberg926 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I
  • Msolberg926
    Msolberg926 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Gotta go with underwear on this one. I promise I was wearing some when I went in! Did a hard run on the treadmill, hit the showers, reach into my gym bag for fresh clothes and realize....oops, didn't bring a second pair to change into for work. Yes, there are times it's best to go commando. Just sayin!

I've been there!!:laugh:
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    I didn't forget to take anything to the gym but a few times I have forgot to freshly shave my arm pits, which is a huge pet peeve of mine.. yea I have been that gross girl with the unshaved pits.
  • kar2083
    kar2083 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Forgot my sports bra and my regular bra was not comfortable when i was on the treadmill.

I've forgotten my earphones for the past week. This post just reminded me to put them in my gym bag. Thanks! A few days ago I was reading the cc on the tvs and/or trying to guess what was happening on the tv shows at the gym. I need my headphones. Sometimes I listen to music other times I watch whatever is on tv if it is anything good.
  • shanilachish
    shanilachish Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I forgot my shoes =(
  • deedog007
    deedog007 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    bump