My Tranformation

Options
chu604
chu604 Posts: 353 Member
The heaviest I weighed was back in High School Senior year at 240 and was able to get down to 180 by graduation.
Continued to run and bike for a few years after then recently last year I began to put on some more weight.
I have been lifting for just over 6 months now and when I started I was at 210
Right now Im sitting at 185 pounds, hoping to get down to 175.
Basically looking to have a 6pack or atleast be shredded as possible for the summer time!

Grade 12 -

gr11-age17.jpg

grade11-age17.jpg

Now -

Dec25th-2011-age21.jpg

Feb5th-2012-21.jpg

back.jpg

Replies

• Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Good *kitten*!!! Well done man :-D
  • gazerofthestars
    gazerofthestars Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    In awe right now. Great work :)
  • BLAAKL
    Options
    well done man!, do you mind if i ask what sort of fitness / weight / diet regime you are using? Apart from need motivation - I really need to get onto loosing my approx 1+/- inch layer of fat on my guts and building muscle, any tips / info is appreciated

Again well done, you have done great!
  • Southpaw3612
    Options
    Awesome work man. Wouldnt have even thought it was the same person.
  • jeskate
    jeskate Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Good on you!
  • chu604
    Options
    Thank you!

Still not satisfied. Hoping to have a 6pack or atleast be as shredded as possible for summer!
    My goal day is in 120 days. I'm sick with a cold right now but can't wait to get back in the gym asap.

edit :

Yo BLAAKL I will inbox you what Ive been doing !
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    crazy good! I have to message you and ask what routine you did!
  • chu604
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

Honestly getting in shape changed my life around and now it has done it all over again. Mentally & Physically changing.
    Going to the gym to do weight training and cardio is amazing. I can deff say that I am addicted!

I have no problems sharing with you any knowledge that I have or what I have done and am doing now as far as my routine and diet go. A few people have asked and I am gonna write it up here in a bit and I will post it here and also send it to your inbox
    Just bare with me Im sick right now with a bad cold and I may not get around to it til tomorrow but I promise I will send it!

Cheers!
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    You look great, well done :)
  • chu604
    Options
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I love this! It's great seeing someone taking it slow and working on their strength as well as fat loss. You look great! Congrats!
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    great job mate, doing it at your age will set you up for life I believe, you look in tip top shape. nice to see lads like your self sharing their progress.
  • Dustin_02
    Dustin_02 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Very nice transformation man! congrats on your life change and hard work!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    You look great! If I were 10 years younger I'd be all over that!! You are a cutie!!
  • lillydlc
    lillydlc Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing! My son would be greatly inspired by this - will show him when he gets back from school
  • chu604
    Options
    Thanks alot!

Yeah I have been able to maintain my strength the entire time which is great and even seen gains in most areas.
    Going to continue to cut til summer and then maintain til its over & start my first ever muscle bulk come the winter months.

It did take alot of practice though, I had to change and re-evaluate my routine & diet many times.
    After alot of self educating through various websites and a few people on youtube I now have a better understanding.
    I am still learning though, I have never ever counted calories before or logged anything. I just cut out bad foods and cleaned everything else up.

Cheers!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Thanks alot!

Yeah I have been able to maintain my strength the entire time which is great and even seen gains in most areas.
    Going to continue to cut til summer and then maintain til its over & start my first ever muscle bulk come the winter months.

It did take alot of practice though, I had to change and re-evaluate my routine & diet many times.
    After alot of self educating through various websites and a few people on youtube I now have a better understanding.
    I am still learning though, I have never ever counted calories before or logged anything. I just cut out bad foods and cleaned everything else up.

Cheers!

I understand that one. I just started lifting freeweights about two weeks ago. Was doing all machine weights before, and it's been transformational. Love it. I've made significant strength gains in the last year though I've lost 5-7 lbs lean mass (unfortunate side effect of dropping 36 lbs).

The diet took me months to get right, and now I have to readjust again to kick up my protein.

Anyway, you now have the tools to do anything you want. Congrats again!
  • chu604
    Options
    Thats awesome to hear!

Yeah its all experimenting to see what works for you and what doesnt and dieting is def the hardest part I find.

Cheers!
  • Sophiepoo
    Sophiepoo Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Total transformation! Awesome stuff :)
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    omg, hello ;]
    You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!