chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Excellent Work! Thanks for sharing..

Thanks everyone & not a problem!
  • chu604
    Options
    *Sorry for DP*

Im gonna have some more articles in the near future! I have 2 up already but Im planning to do some more on Water, Also Im going to talk about different variations of exercises (Machines Vs. Dumbbells Vs. Barbells) & Like I said I still need to post up what my diet is like. This will all be coming in the near future!

Also I have done some Video Logging in the past on youtube and Im going to start doing that again. Unfortunately I go to a crowded Gym that is not very well organized as far as floor space and where they have put everything ( So frustrating... )

I am in school right now to become a Personal Trainer, I want to help people achieve there goals and be happy & healthy.
    So far I have done Fitness Theory (Bones, Joints, Muscles, Movements, etc..) I finished that course with 83.5%
    I have just completed a Beginners Weight Training Program & Practicum. I have one more test to go on the 29th but I finished the class with 93% and on my Practicum Exam I scored the highest in my class at 97%
    I have one last written exam on the 29th and If I pass (I will!) I will be a Certified Weight Trainer
    After that I still have 5 months of class doing the Personal Trainers Program & Practicum.. Im hoping by August I will be 100% CFES Certified Personal Trainer.

Going back to the Video Logging, To go along with that I am going to be creating a facebook+twitter pages to go along with it called 'Miles Athletics' my friend and I have been working on logo's and we are in the process of getting them all done up right now.

So I will let everybody know when that will be so keep an eye out for lots of great stuff from me in the future!
    I will be keep up to date with all my videos, questions, comments and concerns from you guys!
    Once I get enough viewers I can start doing contests for things like Supplements, Clothing & Accessories

My buddy just started a clothing line here in Vancouver and I asked him to make some Singlets & Womans gym wear and he was very excited about the idea!! So Ill be getting stuff from him and be doing contests with all of you!!

This is all of course only going to happen with the Demand+Support I receive but Ive only been on the site for 2 days now and have had a chance to talk to alot of you about all different types of things!!

So thank you all!

More great stuff to come!!

-Aaron
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Holy Hottness! Way to go!
  • LJ102011
    LJ102011 Posts: 110
    Options
    Wow! Congrats! A great transformation!:bigsmile:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    You went from a chubby boy to a totally ripped man. REALLY impressive!

You look fabulous - congratulations
  • toniRAD
    toniRAD Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You've done a great job!
  • chu604
    Options
    Thanks everybody!

Feel free to add me as a friend for future information + sharing of motivation/inspiration/ideas/questions/concerns/chatting

Cheers!
  • theresa029
    Options
    amazing!
  • BadHeatherNo
    BadHeatherNo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! How long did it take you get to the weight wanted?
  • chu604
    Options
    Thank you both!
    Well it took about 6 months back in grade 12 to where I felt happy with my weight.
    I was doing basketball 4 days a week

I just started going to the gym about 7 months ago and Im decently satisfied but Im not at my goal yet.

Yo everyone this link basically says the same thing as I posted just above about future plans
    If you could give it a quick read if you havent already and "Like" it or leave a quick comment so I can get a general idea of interest.

It would be much appreciated!

Thank you!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/ehsyme/view/future-blogs-information-update-216504
  • bee_grrl
    bee_grrl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    holy moly that is amazing! you look awesome! congrats to all your hard work!!
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • traceyjayne64
    Options
    WOW !!!!

:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!