My Tranformation

Options

Replies

• becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome to hear!

Yeah its all experimenting to see what works for you and what doesnt and dieting is def the hardest part I find.

Cheers!

I've been playing around with cardio, strength, and diet. I don't log my strength, but I bench 150# and leg press over 600#. Pretty sure if I start playing with my macros to match strength and cardio, I'd rock. I do send out daily challenges if you are up to it!! (hey, if the fat lady can, so can the guy with the great happy trail!)
  • TurnLeftNow
    Options
    So are you 18 yet? ;)

Just kidding, you look great! Awesome work!
  • sacha1977
    Options
    Wow! Your body looks amazing :-) xx
  • RachNRoll
    RachNRoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    oh wow! congratulations!

Where do I write my phone number... ?
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome to hear!

Yeah its all experimenting to see what works for you and what doesnt and dieting is def the hardest part I find.

Cheers!

I've been playing around with cardio, strength, and diet. I don't log my strength, but I bench 150# and leg press over 600#. Pretty sure if I start playing with my macros to match strength and cardio, I'd rock. I do send out daily challenges if you are up to it!! (hey, if the fat lady can, so can the guy with the great happy trail!)

Thats awesome to hear! good for you!!!
    Yes I will def ask you about that some more and look into it as soon as I am feeling back to normal!

===================================================================================================

Yeah I had a few people ask me my age I am 21 soon to be 22.
    The photos of me in grade 12 I was 17 & 18. All other photos I am 21 and were taken last month!

Cheers everybody!
  • HighlandPony17
    HighlandPony17 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow, gret new body. you look fantastic. good for you.
  • SexyJaye
    SexyJaye Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look good!! Congrats! So you seriously got more girls now?
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Nice work man :-)
  • chu604
    Options

Thank you!
    I was hoping so. I don't really go out much though anymore. Ive just been really focused on doing well in school this year.
    Last year my girlfriend and I broke up and I was pretty depressed about that..
    Plus I am a little shy until I get to know someone...sort of.
    It will and has happened. I am single and ready to mingle lol.
  • RachNRoll
    RachNRoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Come to Europe :)
  • chu604
    Options
    Come to Europe :)

I am hoping too one day!
  • joonhp
    Options
    Great job, man. Mind if I ask how tall you are?
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    U look great hun!! but I think u looked super cute in ur b4 pics :) xxx
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options

Thank you!
    I was hoping so. I don't really go out much though anymore. Ive just been really focused on doing well in school this year.
    Last year my girlfriend and I broke up and I was pretty depressed about that..
    Plus I am a little shy until I get to know someone...sort of.
    It will and has happened. I am single and ready to mingle lol.

Sweetie, if I were 10yrs younger or my daughter 10 yr younger you'd have some'tin to deal with. :flowerforyou:

Really--don't rush...families will come, but you come first. Take care of yourself and get to where you need to be...Also realize the difference between need and want. Imma gonna give you straight talk now---men need sex, they don't need a wife. If you can get want you want without the need, you don't get all of if. If you can get want and need together...see if she is worth it without the added baggage (ie - mental issues). Get what you want. when you are ready for need....get that too
  • yesbethin
    Options
    Wtg! You're doing great! Congrats on your progress :happy:
  • chu604
    Options
    Great job, man. Mind if I ask how tall you are?

6'1

Haha, Thank you iddreams

Yeah I know what you mean and Im not looking to settle down right now by any means...
    I was fat from grade 5 til 12... There wasnt very many woman in that time period and only a few semi-serious after that.
    So right now the Gym has improved my mental & physical well being and Im trying to get more confidence.
    I think once summer comes along I will be ok :D
  • chu604
    Options
    Wtg! You're doing great! Congrats on your progress :happy:

thanks so much!
  • maaadde
    maaadde Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Looking hot ;) Seriously though, amazing transformation, you inspire me :D
  • chu604
    Options
    Looking hot ;) Seriously though, amazing transformation, you inspire me :D

Thank you very much!
  • You're looking great well done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!