My Tranformation

Options

Replies

• dolphin9803
    Options
    WOW!!! I second the where do I write my phone number...lol You look awesome hun!! You must be so proud of yourself, Keep up the awesome work!!
  • worej
    worej Posts: 108
    Options
    One of my biggest motivations is music, If you don't have an ipod I suggest picking up a $50 ipod shuffle that can clip onto your shirt. It will take you to new heights in your workout, I guarantee it.

Agreed! I don't know if I could crank out as many calories at the gym as I have been lately if it weren't for my workout playlist. :)

Way to go, you've made great progress!
  • kanesha31
    Options
    Wow you look great!!!! Congrats on the transformation!!!!
  • 4my2jays
    4my2jays Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Great Job
  • steffihoney
    Options
    Wow!! You look awesome!!!!
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!
    Like I said Im more than happy to share my routine & diet and I will be writing that all up today
    Im sick with a bad cold right now but I will post it today! promise!
    Honestly you need to find what works for you, Ive been at this for about 7 months and its all been experimenting to see what works.
    But there are some rules to follow to help you get the results you want and Im more than happy to share what I have learned.

I just woke and am probably gonna sleep some more and then I will get right on that write up & post it in here.

Cheers everyone, feel free to add me as a friend or message me about anything at all!
  • alorick
    alorick Posts: 194
    Options
    I kind of want to make out with you a little bit. If I wasn't married of course. Yeah, let's go with that.

Seriously, great job!
  • pinkprincess205
    Options
    Wow u look great, well done x
  • jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Wow...awesome. You'd be a great example for my youngest son...he's wanting to do the same thing, and is close to your beginning weight in 9th grade. I'll have to show him your pics. Great job..:)
  • ARMom8251
    Options
    Wow amazing work...you look great!
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Yaay! Good job! =))

You look amazing!
  • Jbradbury1964
    Jbradbury1964 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    It never ceases to amaze me what a little self control and determination can do for a person. Congrats on the final transformation! Great job!:wink:
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    hot damn... :flowerforyou:
  • Taitiant
    Options
    :drinker: WOW!!!! :heart: Very very nice.. WTG!!! impressive indeed... !!!
  • chu604
    Options
    Thanks everyone!:happy:
  • DQMD
    DQMD Posts: 193
    Options
    Sigh..wish I was umm..15 years younger...or a cougar. (Did that just come out of my mouth )
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Wow! You don't even look like the same person. You look amazing. Great job.

Ps...
    You mentioned working on your abs... They are looking pretty great!
  • chu604
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

thanks for your comments and interest. You have all inspired me and i hope I have done the same even in a minimal way.

As promised here is my Weight Training & Cardio Routine
    Its alot to read but I promise its all valuable information that I wish I had known from the start

Please let me know if you have any questions
    Keep in mind also that this is what has worked for me and it may not necessarily be right for you!
    We are all different and our bodies react different to different things

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/ehsyme/view/my-weight-training-cardio-routine-216373
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    sweet!!! mega transformation. looks like u aint got any fat on you. well done!
  • chu604
    Options
    Thank you!

I decided to do a seperate article on my Diet. Both are quite big areas and require lots of information and I didn't want to discourage you by having to read all that information all at once so Im splitting it up. I will post an article on that later on tonight or tomorrow!

Cheers everyone.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!