My Tranformation

Options

Replies

• paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    Looking AMAZING! Congrats on your progress & hard work!
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, it all really means alot!
    Hope this has inspired you even in the smallest way!

Cheers.
  • MissyL84
    Options
    What a sexy transformation you made! Good luck keeping the ladies off you! Congratulations babe! You look incredible!
  • chu604
    Options
    What a sexy transformation you made! Good luck keeping the ladies off you! Congratulations babe! You look incredible!

Thanks, Yeah hopefully I will need it haha!
  • ericasmith64
    ericasmith64 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    u look awesome......
  • InsaneMontae
    InsaneMontae Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Damn son!!! Putting in work over there!!!
  • jennifergaudette
    Options
    DAAANG!! Lookin Good!!
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Excellent!! You look great!! I'm wondering what your old high school friends say to you when they run into you now! lol! :flowerforyou:
  • chu604
    Options
    Excellent!! You look great!! I'm wondering what your old high school friends say to you when they run into you now! lol! :flowerforyou:

I have most of them on facebook. They all kinda got to watch the transformation
    just kinda regular comments like "You lost alot of weight!" & "You look so different!"

Id rather them say nothing then have them say the negative stuff they used to say..

Thank you all again so much!
    If you could do me a small but big favour to me and give this a read and "Like" it at the bottom I would be most appreciative

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/ehsyme/view/future-blogs-information-update-216504

Cheers everybody!
  • KristenStone
    KristenStone Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Daaaaaaaaaang! Is it hot in here?!?!?! YOWZA (I"m feeling like a creep but still)

You look fabulous! Great job!
  • chu604
    Options
    Haha don't & thank you!!
  • chu604
    Options
    *Sorry For DP*

Hey everyone,

So like I have been updating I am going to creating a V-Log, Twitter & Facebook Page for my "Company" called : Miles Athletics
    I took the first small step today in creating a twitter page! Feel free to follow me! It will be updated regularly with Health+Fitness tips and I would love to hear from all of you!

https://twitter.com/#!/ehsyme

Miles Fitness
    @ehsyme

And as always feel free to check out my blog. So far I have my Cardio+Weight Training Routine , Future Plans & A write up on the importance of Water in your diet! I have tons more to come in the future including my Diet, Machines Vs. Dumbbells Vs. Barbells, Recipes, etc...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/ehsyme

Logo Coming Soon!
    Facebook Page Coming Soon!
    Youtube Channel + Videos Coming Soon!
    Lots Of Great Health + Fitness Coming Soon!

Cheers everybody and thanks for the support! Like I said I am more than happy to help you with anything!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Great job! What a change. And maybe I'm blind or seeing things but looks like you already have a 6 pack going there.
  • chu604
    Options
    Thank you!

Haha, almost
    Its a 2/4 pack

Gotta work on my lower abs! Its the hardest place to lose that last bit of belly fat.
    As soon as Im better im stepping up my diet/cardio game so I can achieve the results I want!
  • chocciechip
    chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    you look rock solid! amazing :-D
  • chu604
    Options
    Thanks!:)
  • SarahL5689
    Options
    Amazing job!!!!!!!! You look phenomenal...seriously...SO GOOD. Congrats on what you've achieved thus far and good luck with everything else your working towards! btw...I LOVE the headphones tatoo....it ROCKS!!!!!!! I've always wanted something just like that...Anyway keep up the great work.
  • loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You look hot
  • extremewinner
    extremewinner Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • Rahul_ahuja
    Options
    Whoa that is awesome well done mateeeee your transformation made me more motivated :d hopefully i will also get some packs wittin 2-3 months :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!