What is some really good cereal?

Options

Replies

• CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I used to love Apple Jack's.......mmmmmm haven't had that in years!!

But now I eat Special K Vanilla Almond. Yum!!!!
  • bstoetzer
    Options
    Quaker Honey Graham Oh's, Kellogg's Special K chocolate delight or oatmeal with cinnamon and banana.
  • Barbara98
    Barbara98 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I like honey bunches of oats. They have different flavors so you don't get bored. I've also had the peach raspberry flavor. Pretty good stuff. 3/4 of a cup 120 calories.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    I have "learned" to like and enjoy Kellogs Bran flakes with blueberries....keeps ya regular...LOL.
  • akangel81
    Options
    When looking a cereal a few weeks ago i discovered that overall nutritional value doesn't matter , ie. the sweeter the cereal the worse is not true most cereals have about the same fact per serving size so besides the fiber and grain aspect it didn't seem to make to much of a difference. But the one i did notice had better nutritional values was Kashi go lean. So i feel that if you love a certain type of cereal and only eat it in moderation it doesn't seem to matter ( all though i am not any sort of professional so this is just opinion ) the biggest factor to think about with cereal is the type of milk you use and weather you drink it at the end or not .
  • FitinFiveMonths
    Options
    Special K has a really good chocolate version, which sweeter flakes and chocolate chunks in it. I also hear the fruit and yogurt version is also pretty yummy!
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Frosted Lucky Charms their magically delicious....*x2 chorus/end* Their magically delicious. :bigsmile:
  • christatree
    christatree Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just bought some of the new flavored Cheerios. So far I've only tried the Dulce de Leche but they are sooooo yummy!!!
    I agree the Dulce de Leche Cheerios are delicious I manged to get 1 bowl before my kids devoured the rest of the box. I also love Strawberry Awake. It's Walmart's generic of Special K Red Berries. Way cheaper and the serving size is 1 cup vs. 3/4 cup.
  • patjad
    patjad Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Fiber One has a cereal, I forget what they call it but it is only 80 calories a serving. And it's a real serving not a smaller serving resulting in less calories, haha.

It's really good though and obviously full of fiber.
  • rc630
    rc630 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    My favorite are the generic unsweetened wheat puffs. I put them on my yogurt, have them with almond milk and some cocoa powder... delicious and they happen to be really inexpensive!
  • patjad
    patjad Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Fiber One has a cereal, I forget what they call it but it is only 80 calories a serving. And it's a real serving not a smaller serving resulting in less calories, haha.

It's really good though and obviously full of fiber.

I stopped being lazy and looked it up. Fiber One 80 Calorie Honey Squares
  • cstakes02
    Options
    I go with 1 1/4 cup of kixs for 110calories! and 1/2 cup 1% milk. So good, a lot of food per serving and it gives me a sweet fix!
    Me too, but I just discovered Honey Kix! same amount of sugar grams, only 10 more calories. Plus unsweetened almond milk. Only 35 calories per cup. Yum! :smile:
  • willis47
    willis47 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Quaker Oat So Simple Golden Syrup with Skimmed milk 2 mins in the microwave keeps you full till lunch and only 216 calories
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I've been staying away from the processed stuff and going with these to:

Holy Crap
    Skinny B
  • knorth813
    knorth813 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Kellogg's Fiber Plus Antioxidants Berry Yogurt Crunch. Best cereal I have found since starting my diet! I eat it almost everyday!
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I like plain bran flakes with skim milk. I used to add a few golden raisins, but now I like just the flakes. I like that it doesn't have much junk added to it. I like it to be as plain and close to clean as possible.
  • mugsisme
    mugsisme Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Nature's Path Flax Plus Multigrain cereal

and Kashi makes one that looks like captain crunch but has high fiber. (Doesn't taste anything like CC, but it is still good, imho.)
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Raisin Bran (yes with sugar raisins, yum)
    Fibre 1 Honey Clusters
    Shreddies
    Vector
  • JBennis1013
    JBennis1013 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Cheerios Multigrain peanut butter! Just discovered them!

These are absolutely delicious!!!
  • Sirenism
    Sirenism Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I like Reeses Peanut Butter Puffs almost as much as I like boobs, but not quite.

You sir are full of win.