What is some really good cereal?

Options
1235»

Replies

• wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Special K with Strawberries, Honey Bunches of Oats with Strawberries... I like the strawberry stuff if you couldn't tell. lol Oh, and Special K Oats & Honey. *nom nom nom*
  • wisebadger53
    wisebadger53 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I really like Fiber One Honey Clusters. I try to choose a cereal that has less than 25% of its calories from sugar, and the Fiber One cereals and Kashi usually fit the bill.
    ^This! Also, if you are near an Aldi's, their Millville brand Get Balance High Fiber and Protein Multigrain Cereal is a good choice.
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I'm in love with the Kashi Go Lean Cereal with Blueberries and Cranberries. Yum yum. I also like Greenway's Organic Raisin Bran. But that's just me. I put some bananas in it!
  • emdeegan
    emdeegan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    peanut butter puffins!
  • aptipton
    Options
    I love Cascadian Farms honey oat granola with skim milk. It has a great amount of sweetness :)
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    I didn't read the responses, so whether they've already been talked about, I don't know...

I love Fiber One Original. It's slightly sweet, has good iron and great fiber. I eat it with a little almond milk and some berries, and it's just perfect.

I also like Multi grain peanut butter cheerios, chocolate cheerios, and dulce de leche cheerios. yum!
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Arrowhead Mills Maple Buckwheat Cereal.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    special k oats and honey with a banana and cup of 2% milk = :love:

Chex gluten free cinnamon cereal
  • mom2mozart
    mom2mozart Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I eat Frosted Mini Wheats, Total Raisin Bran, Honey Bunches of Oats with Strawberries, and Kashi Go Lean Crunch. But Reeses Puffs taste better than all the rest.