Options

Replies

• NaturalinCO
    NaturalinCO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Yep! I started at 232! I'm 5'7".
  • CherrySunday
    Options
    I started at 235 last January (I'm 5'6" tall), and now I'm at 168, so you're NOT the only one. And I know I've seen people with way more than that to lose. I'm always looking for new friends, so feel free to add me!
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I started at 280 last March. I am 149 now.
  • missmilarae0213
    missmilarae0213 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You are DEFINITELY not alone. :)

I'm 5'11 and currently 242. Like everyone else, please feel free to add me (all of you!) Support and motivation is the greatest thing you can gain from this. The will power is all you! Best of luck!

Emi
  • KCherry
    KCherry Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5. Started at 240 in January, now 220. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Ritchiewoo
    Options
    Hi,me!!!! 250lbs on 2nd Jan 2012 - Today 222.2lbs. I'm 5'7 and want to get down to around 11-12 stone,possibly lose more once I get down to that weight.

I'm from the UK I'm on here daily ( 3/4 times a day at least)

Add me if you wish xxx
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    I started Jan 3 weighing 260 at 5'5", currently at 238. Feel free to add me.
  • michellef216
    Options
    i started at 280 on January 1, 2012 (again). Now i'm at 258 lbs. feel free to add me if you'd like. good luck on your journey.... :)
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Started a week ago at 242. Add me if you would like.
  • spookie10
    Options
    I assure you my dear you are not alone. 250ish here
  • kkrriiissyy
    Options
    I was at 257lbs. Now I'm at 250lbs. I'm 5'4". You aren't alone! ♥
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    i started on january 20th at around 260, and as of today i'm 249. my first goal is really to get back to the weight i was at before i took birth control pills. That's 217 lbs. That, plus losing my medical insurance (and with it, treatment for my hashimoto's thyroiditis) really hit me hard.

oh, and i am i'm 5'7
  • scooknook
    Options
    Hiya I'm 258 lb and 5ft 7in tall I need to lose at least 90lb.... On the 27th May my four beautiful grandchildren are getting Christened and there will be family there that I haven't seen for ages...... so I need to pull out all the stop's for that! I have had some dreadful time's where I've been doing well fallen off the waggon and had to start again..... In fact last week was one of those time's! But I have pulled myself together and carried on. It's flipping hard and I won't pretend otherwise..... but you can do this... WE can do this!!!! We could aim toward's a 10lb goal and then another 10lb goal and so on..... The girl's on this site who I have made friend's with suggested it, and what a great idea :smile: Let me know what you think? Anyone intrested? The more the merrier :wink:
  • hollyberry2012
    Options
    Oh dear, I'm starting at 287 and I just got on here. I was 310 before. And I'm only 5"3 (and a half) and small-boned!! You are NEVER alone!!! There will always be someone who has to lose more, someone who has to lose less, but maybe with a disability, someone that feels just like you and just like me who weighs 135lbs..LOL We are so much alike in our differences. Go figure!
  • addies_mom
    Options
    You aren't alone! I'm 5'10" and I started at 248, now down around 239. Add me if you like, always looking for supportive positive friends :)
  • gungho66
    gungho66 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Started @256.5 on december 27 just weighed in on friday at 223.5, we can do this!
  • hollyberry2012
    Options
    I am printing out the long answer on your blog as I type, and thank you so much for taking the time to post it.
  • owengem
    owengem Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi. Started at 242. Feel free to add me. X
  • kathyc609
    kathyc609 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I started November 1st at 223. I am currently 165. Set your mind to it and anything is possible. Good luck on you weight loss - u are not Alone. Feel free to add me : )
  • misslissa121
    Options
    Many of us on here starting from above 200, I started at 223, I'm only 5'4'', That was January 24th. I am now hoovering around 200, and have been amazed at the dropped inches. If you need a friend add me.