Replies

• CrazyOldMan52
    CrazyOldMan52 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :smile: 5*9'' 356
  • INGSA
    INGSA Posts: 6
    Options
    Yep! Started off at 233.4 lbs, the heaviest I have ever been! No more! Going to tackle this once and for all! Good luck everybody! INGRID X
  • I started at 254lbs. but I'm only 5'4 so it shows big time. Anyways , I started this weight loss journey a month ago today and so far I've lost 15lbs. I'm a good motivator so friend me if you'd like.
  • INGSA
    INGSA Posts: 6
    Options
    Wow! You have done fantastically well! Please share how you did it..what was the food you made regularly that is yummy and non-fattening? INGRID X
  • todaystuesday
    todaystuesday Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Started at 250 lbs almost 3 weeks ago. Last weigh in 237.
  • kiwigal7
    kiwigal7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yup me here, i am currently 248 so at the higher end of your bracket but I have been eating right lately and visiting the gym and feel fantastic! Please add me and cheer me on LOL ill do the same :)
  • todaystuesday
    todaystuesday Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Started at 250 lbs almost 3 weeks ago. Last weigh in 237.

Oh and feel free to add me. Anyone in the same boat. I would love to see people this same weight, I think it would help us!
  • autumnreign
    Options
    I am starting at 210. You are not alone!
  • Trixerific
    Options
    I started on Ash Wednesay at 246. My goal is to loose at least 100 lbs. Anybody have any tips? For lent I gave up all the "bad" things, fried foods, chocolate, booze....
  • mmchapman1
    Options
    Hello everyone! I started at 298 lbs. I realized after many attempts over the years that it is simple math.......IT TRULY IS. The idea is to be in a calorie defecit and you will loose weight no choice about it. I do not have time to make super healthy lunches or dinner. Just to give you an idea, I basically live off Tim Hortons menu but ensure a caloric defecit (with exercise of course). Here I am 40 lbs. later! Feels good, be sure not to over complicate things.
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I started at 230 that was a couple of years ago. As someone who's been there I'd be glad to help you on your journey!
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    My highest was 258 before I started, So I definently know what you are going through
  • snflwr179
    Options
    Hi Gabby

I'm right there with ya.........232 lbs 5'9"........I started today, I really want to do get this weight off. We can do it!!! You can do it!!! I'm here for ya. I know I'll need the support. You have a good evening and let's exercise tomorrow.......that's my biggest downfall.....getting off my hiney. LOL
  • ericalenihan7
    Options
    i started with 233 and just want to get to the 100s at this point. add me if youlike
  • lilyean
    Options
    I am 5 1, and 217, so i believe I have about 80 lbs to lose, looking forward to having a support group
  • izzygetsbizzy
    izzygetsbizzy Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 260 and 5'4. Just started on here and looking to lose about 100 lbs! Add away!
  • Longtobeslim
    Longtobeslim Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    This is my first week at mfp. I started at 251.8. Tomorrow is my first official weigh in. I have been weighing every morning, though just to see how I am doing. As of this morning, I was down 6.6 pounds. I am thrilled to see everyone's great results. It gives me hope that I can do it too.When you are as big as I am (my heaviest ever) it seems overwhelming. But my husband works with a guy that lost 50 pounds in a year on mfp. So I am trying NOT to think about how far I have to go and just taking it one meal, one day at a time. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Feel free to friend me as well.
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I started at 251 in January and am currently 218 working towards a goal weight of 190 (or lower). You are definitely not alone, and the are success stories of people who have started much higher as well.
  • XoSaraoX
    XoSaraoX Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    my goal is about 100ibs started over 200, im currently down 48.2 pounds. so almost half way there,.

424417_10151308568170545_509685544_22610134_1715389153_n-1.jpg
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I started at 260 and if i don't get back on track and fast i am gonna be back there. Haven't been on scale in a minute i guessing i am back up to about 230. I am lacking motivation right now and need all the help and support i can get.