So ladies....

Options

Replies

• RockChick1984
    Options
    I'm 5"9 and usually wear ridiculous heels... anythin up to 6"... so as a preferance i do prefer men over 6ft... but have dated a few my own height in the past, height was never an issue
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and a bit insecure about it, so I prefer a guy that's taller. But in the end it's all about personality.
  • JulieH3art
    JulieH3art Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Who cares, as long as it's love :)

I'm 5'6'' and SO is 5'11''. Works out.

I do like tall guys though. Never dated one.
  • ssforcey
    ssforcey Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Its not that big of a deal and shouldn't be. I had plenty of "shorter" boyfriends. My last one was about 5'7" and we fit together perfectly. I am 5'2". My current forever boyfriend is 6'1". Overall its just about personality and whoever makes me happy.
  • iofreya
    Options
    Most of the girls I know, & including myself, prefer a guy to be atleast her height or taller :)

Me too.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Pretty important. I'm 5 " 5, and I like a guy to be at least 5 "9. Ideally 5"10 - 6"1
  • iofreya
    Options
    Most of the girls I know, & including myself, prefer a guy to be atleast her height or taller :)

Me too.
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I like my man to be able to pick me up throw me over his shoulder and .....well you get the picture.
    I'm 5'3, so that's most guys!
    Having said that if someone has wit charm and a sparkling personality, I think that will make up for not being a big dumb ox.
  • DeenieWeenie
    DeenieWeenie Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My husband is the perfect height for me! :heart: I'm 5'3, he's 5'6 or 5'7!
  • alorick
    alorick Posts: 194
    Options
    I never really had a height preference. My husband and I have been together for 13 years, he's 6'4 and I'm 4'11. Yeah, we look funny.
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    i adore much much taller guys, im 5ft 10, and i like to feel small.

my husband is 6ft 2, id like him a little taller, i used to date someone who was 6ft 7, that was awesome.
  • Shannie93
    Options
    I'd feel uncomfortable dating a guy shorter than me.
    My fiancé is a lot taller, I guess for me it's a security thing if anything :smile:
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I've always been attracted to tall guys...over 6'. The tallest was 6' 6". But I had dated guys shorter than that before I met my husband who is 6'1". I always preferred that they be taller than me, but since I'm 5ft 1, that hasn't really been a problem.
  • Breezap85
    Options
    Im 5'11 and my boyfriend and i are the same height. i have dated shorter before, but i felt like a giant! That wasn't why it didn't last however, it was because he was a douche :)
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I'm more attracted to taller men, and if I got to sit down and design my dream guy, he'd be tall. But height is certainly not a dealbreaker for me. I'm 5'1 without shoes, so it's not difficult for me to find a man who is taller, but the last guy I dated was 5'5, so when I wore heels, I was taller. It didn't bother him, and I think that's why it never bothered me. He seemed perfectly comfortable with who he was and never complained about me wearing shoes that made me taller, so it was never a big deal.
  • DFG52
    DFG52 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am 5'9," and I am attracted to men of any height who love being with a tall woman.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    It's quite important to me. A man would have to be taller than me, which isn't hard at 5'3", but preferably at least 6 feet tall. Just a personal preference I guess.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9," and I am attracted to men of any height who love being with a tall woman.
    ^^^ this

I am 5'9". Both my ex and current husband are slightly shorter than me. I dated one guy that was taller. On the other extreme one of my friends is 5 foot nothing and most of the guys she dated were at least 6' her husband is 6'3".
  • Freya7777
    Options

Totes! For me if a guys taller and bigger than me I'm a happy woman, I like to feel small!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9.. Height is important to me. I've been dating guys who are 5'10 and up... I prefer 6' ft and up though.

I dated a guy for 2-3 months a while back who was about an inch or 2 shorter than I am. I didn't wear heels when I'd go out with him. :cry: That's just denying who I am!