So ladies....

Options

Replies

• LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    For me, since I'm only about 4 11, yes. I need someone who's taller but that could mean 5 4! :laugh:
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0... I could never ...ever have dated anyone shorter than me because I don't date midgets..

:tongue:

My husband is 5'11. :happy:
  • bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'9 and have always dated tall guys. The majority of my boyfriends have been 5'10 - 6'1, but my husband is 5'7.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and dated a guy that was 5'2 and round. Never, never, ever, ever will I do that again. I like to wear heels and looking down on a guy at my height freaks me out.

So yeah, it's pretty important to me.

My ex of 5 years was 2 inches shorter. I felt extremely self conscious and hated it! I never wore my heels and I had many pairs of shoe collect dust.
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    defo prefer a taller guy.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10", which is an inch taller than the average man. Refusing to consider a man shorter than I am would automatically eliminate more than half of the male population.

Although I am currently separated, my husband is 4 1/2 inches shorter than I am and I rock 4" heels on a regular basis - it was never a big deal to me, even when I towered over him in heels at around 6'2" to his 5'5.5"
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Not especially... My husband is 5'8 and Im 5'6 but if I wear heels and he is barefoot, im taller than him lol
  • BreezyLuv
    Options
    Personally... I have dated mostly shorter men. My shortest boyfriend was to my shoulder maybe. It's nice to have a tall boyfriend but I always fall for the short ones. My fiance is about 4 inches shorter than me now
  • RH_Brazell
    Options
    I perfer a guy be taller than me but they would at least have to be my height
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10", which is an inch taller than the average man. Refusing to consider a man shorter than I am would automatically eliminate more than half of the male population.

Although I am currently separated, my husband is 4 1/2 inches shorter than I am and I rock 4" heels on a regular basis - it was never a big deal to me, even when I towered over him in heels at around 6'2" to his 5'5.5"
    Also, the shortest guy I ever dated was about 5'3" - he used to joke that he had a great view from where he was compared to me. :laugh:
  • shaelataylor
    shaelataylor Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    its nice if hes taller than me, but if not its definitely not a deal breaker. im 6' though so maybe im just used to being the tall one? haha but really, other things are far more important. its just icing on the cake.
  • muffin_shufflin
    muffin_shufflin Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Most of the girls I know, & including myself, prefer a guy to be atleast her height or taller :)

Totes! For me if a guys taller and bigger than me I'm a happy woman, I like to feel small!

Exactly! We like to feel small & girly with a guy. Don't get me wrong, i've dated shorter guys. Some of who were great & some who had little man syndrome. Just depends on the person. But I do prefer the taller ones :wink:
  • carolann_22
    carolann_22 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I never dated anyone under 6 foot - and the taller the better :) Hubby is 6 ft 1.
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    My husband of 11 years is shorter than me. It doesn't bother me one bit.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I don't particularly care, though I don't like dating anyone who is shorter than I am. I'm 5'6", so I haven't run across that problem yet, haha. My boyfriend is 6'2", and that is a pretty nice height difference.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I am tall, so it matters to me. He must be taller than me
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Most of the girls I know, & including myself, prefer a guy to be atleast her height or taller :)

Yep!
  • DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    My husband is a good 6 inches taller than I am but I had previously dated shorter guys....I think a lot of it depends on how comfortable a girl is with her own height. If she's tall and confident about being tall than it shouldn't really matter about the height of the guy.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I'm between 5'3 and 5'4, so shorter guys than me were never really an issue :tongue: I dated guys from 5'8 to 6'4. My husband is 5'11 and can rest his chin on top of my head when we hug, which I kinda like :smile:
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I prefer a tall man. I would hate to date someone who is shorter than me.