how I did it - 75lb lost and 24lb to go (with pics)

Options

Replies

• nonna02
    Options
    you look great. very proud of you
  • PookyBear1973
    PookyBear1973 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic and what an inspiration...... great pointers too :wink:
  • cm4508
    cm4508 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Very inspiring and motivating :) You look great!
  • ObiWanKenobi87
    ObiWanKenobi87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Very very impressive. It's nice to see that it is possible. Very motivational. You look amazing.
  • katetaylor999
    katetaylor999 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Bloody brilliant story and soooo well written :). Thank you - you look a-ma-zing!!!!
  • AMaro215
    AMaro215 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, you are a GREAT Inspiration!!
  • Rosepower
    Rosepower Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Nicolefortin
    Nicolefortin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :). You look fabulous. So inspiring and motivating. Thanks so much.
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! Congratualtions on your progress and thank you for sharing your story. Wishing you continued success!!! :flowerforyou:
  • donnamulia
    Options
    You have brought a tear to my eye. I think you look beatuful at 17stones to now at about 10. Amazing transformation. Congradulations on you recent wedding. I lost a lot of weight and kept it off for 6 years until my first child, now I am a 158lbs. I'm trying to get back in the groove with working out and eating. It is really hard becuase my body will not maintian a healthy weight unless i workout 2 hours a day and watch what i eat. I guess I have a genetic disposition to be heavy. Keep up the good work.
    Workingout can be just as addictive as food, which is a good thing.
  • chicky26
    chicky26 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. Congrats on everything...your weight loss, your wedding but especially your positive attitude and you taking the time out to share those tips. I read what you wrote so captivated by it all because you said it as it should be said...in such a real way and not preaching or sounding like "I did it so I don't see why you all can't " kind of way. I am so glad I read this today because I really needed to. Thanks.

I just wanted to share how I did it. I dont want to preach because like many people I have tried before, lost weight and then gained. This is the first time I truely feel that I have changed my lifestyle for good and my attitude and relationship with food. I also dont like preaching because I fully believe that all people are different and not one model fits all. Everybody has their own ways and techniques that work for them. I am so pleased and completley taken by suprise how many people think im inspirational - thank you so much, and thank you to all that have commented because you have all inspired me to continue and keep this weight loss in full swing! I cant wait untill my BMI is 'normal' i.e. 24.9.
  • mspeaches561
    mspeaches561 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • eyewonder2
    Options
    Great job
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! awesome job
  • thinclo
    thinclo Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    amazing! well done! I love the fact that you believe in having a day or 2 away from healthy eating every now and again as long as you get back on your diet afterwards! I always feel so guilty after I take time away but I wont feel so bad now I have seen how sucessful you have been. brilliant :) thanks for sharing!
  • mred93
    mred93 Posts: 100
    Options
    You look amazing! very Inspirational!
  • emmabied
    Options
    amazing and a really good honest way of losing the weight really helpful xx well done you and i truelly believe you will reach your next goal
  • asfischer
    asfischer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You are amazing, and you made a very beautiful bride!!! Fantastic Job!! I can't wait till I get where you are!!
  • jeffarthur
    jeffarthur Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! Great photo essay.....you now look like Amy Pond!
  • meeulk
    meeulk Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    wow! amazing transformation! congratulations on weight loss and wedding!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!