how I did it - 75lb lost and 24lb to go (with pics)

Options
123457»

Replies

• bigsisterdice
    Options
    you look BEAUTIFUL!!! and i am loooving the TARDIS pic! :D
  • k80fox
    k80fox Posts: 92
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You look amazing and all your hard work sure ha paid off :)
  • Thanis90
    Thanis90 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. You've done an amazing job, and it just shows the rest of us that it's possible :)
  • Granny1227
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!!
  • chicky26
    chicky26 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    thanx all
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    what a beutiful bride! great WORK!
  • queenbeast
    Options
    What an inspiration you are to me! Thank you so very much for taking the time to post your story along with pictures. You are doing GREAT and will reach your goal weight!
  • julia6476
    Options
    You look SO great! Thanks for all the pictures and the story of your success. :)
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Nice sexy outfit too, I'm looking for something like that hehe.
  • kimberlyrshan
    kimberlyrshan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! You look awesome!!!!!!
  • EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Thank you so much for that inspirational post!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Wow you look brilliant. Well done honey you are so pretty x
  • kittyneutron
    kittyneutron Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, amazing! I have to say you are definitely one of the ladies who can carry weight very, very well-even at your biggest you were still very beautiful! However, your wedding photos took my breath away. What an amazing job! Thanks so much for sharing your story and pics!
  • Candi8099
    Candi8099 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    :happy: FIRST - THANK YOU for sharing your ENTIRE story. I enjoyed every word you wrote! Congratulations on so many things. YOU made yourself (ALL ON YOUR OWN:happy:) a very beautiful bride! May you be blessed with happiness for eternity! My primary goal is to lower my BMI to "NORMAL" as well. Good luck to you!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!