Women who eat more than 1800 calories a day !!!!

Options

Replies

• Babrao
    Babrao Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!!!! I have just recently upped my calories and started strenth training. I have not lost any weight but lost some inches and I have been STARVING.....so crazy but I was worried that I was doing it wrong but after reading alot of these posts I am feeling so much better about upping my calories. Thanks :)
  • cleaneater80
    cleaneater80 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Bump. Having a hard time maintaining. Love this group.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I'm here! I'm here! LOL!
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    bumping the new thread! I love checking this out everyday to see what new information is shared!
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    i changed my calories to 1800 a day no matter what

i lost 2 lbs doing that and adding strength training and that was just a couple weeks ago

i haven't lost anymore but i got sick and have been on meds
    I also have had some weak moments with biscuits,a hershey bar and girl scout cookies:embarassed:

i am not giving up and i am giving it more time

i was starving on 1200 a day

oh...and i am only 5'1.5:bigsmile:
  • maipai21
    maipai21 Posts: 146
    Options
    BUMP!!!

I have been so lethargic over these last few months with life, my workouts, having to at times use energy drinks to get me through workouts and now I can see why! I had lost alot of motivation to continue this lifestyle because it felt so much like punishment. I am increasing my calories TODAY from 1200 NET to 1800 NET (I am 5'9 & currently about 208) and looking forward to increased energy, weight loss, and less crankiness!!! My family thanks you all in advance lol!
  • rataliek
    rataliek Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Bumping so peoplecan see this awesome thred (and part one)
  • cuatromommy
    cuatromommy Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I Love, Love, Love being able to actually eat the food my body needs!!!
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    bump....considering this but wanting to read a bit more first :)
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    The past few days I have increased mine from 1600 up to 1900. I have added fruits and vegetables. I do hope that I do gain any weight....but I feel that I workout so hard that I should be fine...and I probably needed the extra calories. We will see after a couple of weeks if I regret this decision.
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • mamapuddin17
    mamapuddin17 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    bump
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Just now coming in on this. I've upped my calories and eat between 1800 and 2400 on any given day. I haven't gained anything and hoping to start seeing a loss. I lost 112 in a year and have now been plateaued since the first week of December.
  • Jme2012
    Jme2012 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I loved that this thread rolled! :happy:
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I eat an average of 2000 cals a day, some days more and others less. I am not trying to lose weight just become leaner so that my muscles may show more :)
  • aw1968
    aw1968 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Bump! I'm at 1200 calories a day and just started working out about a month ago. If I keep gaining weight, I will have to up my calories too!
  • Yori1
    Yori1 Posts: 142
    Options
    About 2 weeks ago I increased my calories from 1450 cals net to 1700 cals + some exercise cals, i feel so much better for it. Much more energy - i'm bouncing off the wall!!! I recorded an increase initially but the scale is slowly going down!!! Wooot Wooot!!:happy: :bigsmile:
  • geventing
    geventing Posts: 11
    Options
    hi there, now I do work out 3X a week and do a little over an hour of hard cardio every day (7 days a week) but I consume anywhere from between 2300-3300 calories a day :p but I agree, good article BUMP