Here is what a competitive Bikini model winner looks like

Options

Replies

• scott091501
    scott091501 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be that fit but unfortunately I don't have the time to workout that hard. That probably takes a couple of hours of intense exercise a day. I've chosen a different life with my kids and work and community involvement. I'll get as close as I can with my hour a day moderate exercise. I have added cross-fit 2 times a week which should get me a little closer, but dang I'm no where near a solid body like that.
    Actually most of them don't take more than an hour to workout. It's the diet that makes the difference.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

People fail to understand that it's 90% diet and 10% everything else. If you tailor your diet to get the most out of what you're doing in the gym and throughout the day it equals results.
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    My personal favorite is TIANNA TA

interview-tianna-ta_asm.jpg

IDEA Fitness member

SHE is beautiful
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    KellyBrookBikini.jpg

THIS! :) No one likes to cuddle with a bag of forks.

She isnt a bikini model winner....
    Nope. But she's a bikini model, and in my opinion far more attractive than the two "winners" that have been posted thus far.

Therefore, to me, she is clearly the winner here. :D

To each their own- just sharing my opinion like everyone else.

And I think that she looks too fat.
    Id like to look more lean and fit.

This thread was not posted to make everyone want to be like that.

And where is she too fat? At least she's got boobs.

So what? I have small boobs and know many girls who arent lucky in that area.

Snd I think she is too fat. My opinion. She has no muscle tone and carries more fat on her arms, thighs, and hips than I find attractive. If you can tell your opinion so can I
    Agreed.

I seriously can not believe that someone said that this woman looks fat, no wonder girls and women have such body image issues!!

Well, she is overweight. She just carries it well.

Lolwut?! Would be interested to know where u got ur figures.

She is overweight. Not fat, but YES, overweight. We are so used to seeing either rail thin women or obese women that normal is very skewed............

This woman in the bikini could stand to at least condition her body instead of looking pudgy soft. She even has chest fat overhang a bit in between her side and her arm.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    WOW...REALLY HOT!!! lol
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Like most women, I prefer the off-season look.

The great news? I'm not a bikini model, so every season is off season for me! :drinker:
    Have I told you lately that I love you? Because you really are awesome, and one of my favorite MFPals! :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,688 Member
    Options
    No one has mentioned anything about personalities yet? Oh right... because we don't care about that here.

Heh. Last week my trainer told me "if you have boobs, we don't care about personality".
    :laugh: Yeah, men get taken all the time on boobs.

IDEA Fitness member
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    Options
    If any one has questions on body building bikini models or the like, I'm happy to answer - I know quite a few from my links in the sport (even had one stay over at the house last night :bigsmile: ) so feel free to ask! :smile:

So how old are they? Is there some sort of age limit to compete this way? And height requirements. Are these 5'10" and above or are there any that are around 5'7"?

They are average in height women - most are between 5' 3" and 5' 10".

There is no age limits on competing, altho you may be put into different classes depending on the federation you compete within. Most women are know are from early 20's into mid 30's. There are some above this however and look AMAZING.

I think it would be fun to compete like this. Especially since there's no age limit. And you don't have to be supermodel height. I'd consider doing it. Why not? I think it would probably much more fun to compete in lifting though!

I was training to compete in my late teen's / early 20's through an Army program. I am only 5' 3". God, I want to get my old body back.
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    *prepares for the ****storm of "I don't want to look like that"*

me neither but i have to admire her discipline & dedication.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    She lifts heavy and works out hard.

LIES!

It was Tae Bo! Tae Bo, I tell ya!

and low weights high reps!!!

Ah, life goals. Hey niner, what kind of bf% are we looking at here?
  • mrsknotts
    Options
    I think all these women look amazing! As much as id like their abs, their legs or their arms what id really like is their confidence :)
  • fj211
    fj211 Posts: 95
    Options
    I'm not into the hard looking boobs. Fake is fake and you can usually spot it a mile away. Still, I very much respect and admire the fitness work the young lady in the original poster's thread has done.

I think Kelly Brook is beautiful too though.
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    Options
    She looks too 'hard'. Where is the ladylike 'squish'?

URGHHHHH, why so much stereo-typing. Why do women need to look squishy? To me that makes a woman appear "skinny fat".

That is not appealing...................
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    I was training to compete in my late teen's / early 20's through an Army program. I am only 5' 3". God, I want to get my old body back.
    So what's stopping you? You probably just need a good kick to start. I challenge you to start next month and show me progress each week.

IDEA Fitness member
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I think that she looks great both ways, including the fake boobs...don't be hating on the fake boobs! ;) But, I do prefer her off season look.

I get torn, I look at a picture like that and I think, yes, I want to look like that, then, I see a dancer's body that has muscular legs with a little more curve to her, and then I think that I want that. So maybe in the middle would be a great compromise.

After 6 kids, no way, I could look like that, but I am going to to try to get that fitness/dancer body. Just a few more percentages of body fat to lose.

But, she looks great and I admire the hard work that someone puts into getting a body like that...including how she eats too!!
  • ninerbuff
    Options

LIES!

They usually are at 15% (maybe a tad lower). Criteria was that they didn't want them to get to defined.

IDEA Fitness member
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    Options
    ...yep, I don't like it. And yeah, she has to have fake boobs, or she wouldn't have any at all. :/ Whatever, it's the truth... I could go on... infertility etc. I agree it takes a lot of will power and hard work... but seriously, it's extreme and not a healthy way for a woman to live. (dun-dun-dun...)

I don't understand how/why people assume that a fit woman would be infertile.
  • LadyKT
    LadyKT Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    She looks too 'hard'. Where is the ladylike 'squish'?

URGHHHHH, why so much stereo-typing. Why do women need to look squishy? To me that makes a woman appear "skinny fat".

That is not appealing...................

Agreed to an extent. Having too lean of a body mass/too cut isn't either. But skinny fat = yuck.
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    Options
    care to explain the difference?
    "Toned" is terminology that was derived from the Pilates/Yoga introduction to Fitness organization's to give it a more "feminine" appeal. You don't "tone" muscle you "tone it up". Muscle isn't "toned" (there's no medical reference to it) it's conditioned or not conditioned.
    So if you say you want to "tone up" your muscle to make it more conditioned, then it's correct.

IDEA Fitness member
    Semantics to the average person.

To be honest, its either gaining muscle or losing fat. You can't tone anything because, what are you toning?

I think it is the average persons way of saying they are losing fat when they say they are "toning".
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    Options

LIES!

They usually are at 15% (maybe a tad lower). Criteria was that they didn't want them to get to defined.

IDEA Fitness member

Hum, at 13 or 14% I still had pockets of cellulite. Disappointing. I'd like to compete but just wouldn't feel comfortable knowing that everyone else's boot-ay is looking that fierce.
  • jac2lyn
    Options
    Im sorry but I would NOT want to look like her. I have strong legs from ballet and calves that are rediculous. I like my calves but would never want thighs like that or even her abs. I just want a flat belly, not a manly belly.