Here is what a competitive Bikini model winner looks like

Options

Replies

• TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I prefer the 18% bf look. That is my goal. That is why I have a bikini pic so I can see the progress each week!!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    ...yep, I don't like it. And yeah, she has to have fake boobs, or she wouldn't have any at all. :/ Whatever, it's the truth... I could go on... infertility etc. I agree it takes a lot of will power and hard work... but seriously, it's extreme and not a healthy way for a woman to live. (dun-dun-dun...)

how is it unhealthy to eat clean and train insane?!? That makes no sense whatsoever.... I have a natural chest and intend to keep it that way.
  • jac2lyn
    Options
    In addition I saw someone comment on a dancers body. I want my dancers body back. Lean and curvy with strong legs and a great butt!!!
  • penelepurr
    penelepurr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I can see how the look of low body fat % could put people off. This is not an everyday norm. These people spill blood, sweat, and tears to get to this level. In the offseason, she looks more like this

stacey_alexander_thumb.jpg
    Thanks for the offseason pic!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

yeah this looks a lot better. I want muscles, but I don't need to look like a man.
  • katy4399
    katy4399 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    KellyBrookBikini.jpg

THIS! :) No one likes to cuddle with a bag of forks.

She isnt a bikini model winner....
    Nope. But she's a bikini model, and in my opinion far more attractive than the two "winners" that have been posted thus far.

Therefore, to me, she is clearly the winner here. :D

To each their own- just sharing my opinion like everyone else.

And I think that she looks too fat.
    Id like to look more lean and fit.

This thread was not posted to make everyone want to be like that.

And where is she too fat? At least she's got boobs.

So what? I have small boobs and know many girls who arent lucky in that area.

Snd I think she is too fat. My opinion. She has no muscle tone and carries more fat on her arms, thighs, and hips than I find attractive. If you can tell your opinion so can I
    Agreed.

I seriously can not believe that someone said that this woman looks fat, no wonder girls and women have such body image issues!!

I have to agree with that statement as well.
  • katy4399
    katy4399 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I think it gets a bit boring day after day reading the same old posts! there are going to be two sides to the story- some like the lean look some dont! Life would be pretty boring if we all liked and agreed on the same things.

I find posts like this a bit silly really, people feel the 'need' to educate women on why they should want muslces etc etc. Most of us already do and dont need to be sat down and told in a 'there there' manner that muscles are hot. This kind of thread will inevitably then lead us to judge other women and categorise them to be fat or lean, who are we to judge anyway? What happened to the old fashioned beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

Well said :)
  • Stinalynn121
    Stinalynn121 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Umm....Bravo for her hard work... but where are her curves? This is one thing I have never understood, even in her off season pic she has no curves? I admire the dedication it takes these women to get that fit, but to me that is not a womanly shape, women are supposed to be curvy and soft.....Again, congratulations on her win....
    Options
    I think it gets a bit boring day after day reading the same old posts! there are going to be two sides to the story- some like the lean look some dont! Life would be pretty boring if we all liked and agreed on the same things.

I find posts like this a bit silly really, people feel the 'need' to educate women on why they should want muslces etc etc. Most of us already do and dont need to be sat down and told in a 'there there' manner that muscles are hot. This kind of thread will inevitably then lead us to judge other women and categorise them to be fat or lean, who are we to judge anyway? What happened to the old fashioned beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

but, this thread was all about competitive bikini models winners... I don't think the intent was to tell us why women should lift weights or gain muscle, etc., but, instead to SHOW us a picture of a winning competitive bikini model.... The OP was not judging or forcing anyone to like this look.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    wow, of course she looks great, but it's not my taste. to each their own.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    She has FANTASTIC legs. All of her is awesome, but I would totally kill for her legs! :smile:

I agree! I want the boobies too no lie xD

You can pay for those.

I personally think she looks gross, but I like when women have more fat on them, not all rips and cuts... Good for her for winning though
  • jessicas0215
    Options
    She looks terrific!!!
  • kanmuri
    kanmuri Posts: 112
    Options
    She lifts heavy and works out hard.

Stacey Alexander.

http://www.rxmuscle.com/videos/rx-girl-videos/5093-stacey-alexander-after-winning-the-2012-ifbb-desert-muscle-classic-bikini-pro.html

index-12.jpg

IDEA Fitness member

If you're a trainer and that's your idea of a perfect body I would hate to have a you as a trainer. This is the exception, not the norm.
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    8.9 million years later and women still find a way to put each other down...SMDH!!
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I think she has an amazing body! I prefer the "off season" photo where she is properly hydrated so every cut can't be seen! Much rather see her then some of the steroid laced women body builders!
    Options

Stacey Alexander.

http://www.rxmuscle.com/videos/rx-girl-videos/5093-stacey-alexander-after-winning-the-2012-ifbb-desert-muscle-classic-bikini-pro.html

index-12.jpg

IDEA Fitness member

If you're a trainer and that's your idea of a perfect body I would hate to have a you as a trainer. This is the exception, not the norm.

where did he say this was his idea of a perfect body? All he said was she lifts heavy and works out hard. I don't think he feels all of his female clientele are supposed to look like this. Like a good trainer, I'm sure he listens to the wants and needs of his clients. If their goal is to compete, then sure, he'd probably want to help them get to the point of the picture, but not otherwise.
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    ew.
    Don't think they'd say the same of you if they saw your pic? Could be a little more respectful.

IDEA Fitness member

This was totally uncalled for and extremely rude.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    It's the face that scares me!...

Consider her age, probably 50ish, looks ok to me.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

Stacey Alexander.

index-12.jpg

IDEA Fitness member

as puffy heart said above, this is simply a post showing a competitive bikini model, in the op he did not opine on body composition. I've known niner on here for quite some time and it's my experience that he respects everyone's vision for themselves . . . for some of us this is our vision and visualization is inspiration.
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Girlfriend looks awesome! I just wish there weren't such a high emphasis on the boobies. As a small-chested woman, I know we little gals have few role models: Debra Messing, Kate Hudson, but not many. I wish we could have more natural role models for great healthy, fit bodies w/o the saline. Nothing agains the gals that go that route, but when that's all you see, it isn't as much about that being one choice, but that being the only acceptable choice aesthetically. And yes, I know that isn't every man's pefection, but all the pics make it look that way.
  • twinsmake3
    twinsmake3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    8.9 million years later and women still find a way to put each other down...SMDH!!

Very sad....and very true! :ohwell: