Where's the first place you lose?

Options

Replies

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    One of the few body parts that doesn't need to be smaller: boobs.
  • kate_sunflower
    kate_sunflower Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Tummy and boobs (which also don't need to be smaller)
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I start at the face,boobs, arms, tummy but so slowly lol. but finally it's coming off
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I lose first in my stomach, which I know is a problem area for some people... but my thighs are HUGE when I m weight is up. I'm SO self conscious about it that I haven't worn shorts in 10 years! haha.
  • bennypearls
    bennypearls Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I lost it first in my face and neck. Then it started cominn goff my stomach and torso. I have been doing a lot of running so my legs have just gotten more tone, not really shrunk...
  • ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    boobs and feet... the feet= good thing(12 wide shoe) boobs NOT SO MUCH i was a D before i had my son.. now i yo yo between a b and c depending on the bra:(
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    It used to be my boobs, but this time it's been more tummy (YAY!) Maybe because I'm mostly pear shaped and when I was younger I used to not GET a tummy as easily as I do now... I hope I don't lose too much in the chest. I like being a C, not a B with SUPER WIDE HIPS...
  • vakaranshah786
    vakaranshah786 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    face first ,tummy last wish it was the opposite though
  • Kateraptor
    Options
    Hips and butt, then face, then my waist, the. My boobs. I hate being an inverted triangle. :(. When I first start, I lose about an inch everywhere then weight starts falling off my hips. :(
  • holladaydiane
    Options
    My face and my stomach was first, then the boobs
  • caretheaton
    caretheaton Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hands and feet! My feet have skrunk 2 sizes, and ring size has skunk from a 7 to a 5 1/2. I look like a skeleton from the wrist and ankle down! I have theories about this being a circulation thing. When I'm active, I get better circulation to my extremities and it takes the swelling down... or something. I don't really know, I'm no doctor, just hypothesizing! Either way, the Goodwill got a heftly donation of cute shoes from me!
  • katesmithy
    Options
    Face and boobies first.. F cup to a DD in 2 1/2 months :(
    and after that pretty evenly distributed I think, except I haven't noticed a change in my belly :S
  • Buttercupmcgee
    Buttercupmcgee Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Not sure if someone has mentioned this, but for me it seems the first place I put it on is the last I take it off! (hips and stomach, I'm talking to you.)
  • Genozid
    Genozid Posts: 30
    Options
    Face > Back > tummy/Chest > Legs...

Generally speaking you lose it first wherever it "jiggles" the most now.

Hence the boobage taking off for most you ladies.
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    my face
  • pouringraina
    pouringraina Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    When I do measurements, it seems to be my thighs that go first. I can lose a few inches in my thighs in a week's time if I am exercising regularly.
  • maryduggins
    maryduggins Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    my hands >< it's the most annoying thing :sick: My collarbones are more prominent now(: and actually my stomach has gotten much slimmer! woot woot!

... now if only I could get that 6 pack.. :sad:
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I was told once that you lose weight in the last place it was gained. I don't know if that is true because I don't know where everything started gaining weight, but when I lose weight I notice it first in my face... Recenly I noticed change in my thighs.
  • gmctech
    gmctech Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    my face, upper body and thighs, then lower legs and as always the f'in gut is last to go... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • emilybrokaw
    Options
    Usually my boobs or face. I wish my stomach would just migrate up to my boobs and I'd be good. lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!