Yep, my co-worker seriously just said this to me

Options
1235»

Replies

• margerator
    Options
    He'll be jealous of your smokin' hot bod in no time! Just wait! LOL!
  • lialuck13
    Options
    Maybe he's related to Rick Santorum. What a boob.

hahahhaha. this. <3

Oh and OP, you're beautiful.
  • glenbabe
    glenbabe Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I get problems with co - workers now too. They say "Would you like some of this.....this being something very unhealthy.....I reply "No thank you ,I am happy with my lunch thank you" they say " Go on this little bit wont hurt you" .......what they fail to realise is that the little bits add up to a big pile of real unhealthy options that lay down and sleep for years in your arteries and eventually clogs up your system and causes a blockage in your piping ....I would rather keep my pipes whistle clean than have to call in a cardiac plumber thank you :wink: :laugh:
  • LesiaBravel
    LesiaBravel Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would have told my co-worker to take a big bite out of my large chocolate covered azz. LOL. I'm sorry some people are just rude and need to be put in their place.
  • ZumbaLin
    ZumbaLin Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Have you seen the commercial where the guy is trying to lose weight so he 'hires' teenage girls and every time he puts food in his mouth they make the 'disgusting looks' and snide remarks - really, you're going to eat that? Hmmmmm. Where are those teenage girls when you need them! :-)