l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    95 - 11 = 84
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    QUOTE:

Ran 6K this evening and I'm on track

I was wondering, does anyone ever check the spreadsheet ??? In case you don't, let me tell you that we're approaching the 3,000 mile mark, thinktank and breezedew have already reached their goals, 5 others are in the Carlton league with over 100 miles under their belts, we have people who completed half-marathons and other heroics etc. Only statistic that gets on my nerves is the 53 people who joined and promptly disappeared without moving a single yard

I look at the spreadsheet all the time as it motivates me to keep going. Thanks for all the work you put in Dino. :happy:
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Rode 10 miles and ran 3. Probably my most productive day this month, it must be the spring.

Denise you're so nice :flowerforyou: . Of course it doesn't hurt me when people don't move their butts, but I consider the challenge a metaphor for life and I treat it as such. These long term commitments are a test.

@L_oudman: Thank you. Are your miles on the bike?

exercise.png
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    March Goal 80 miles
    March 1 - 4.6 miles (stationary bike)
    March 2 - 3.6 miles (Walking)
    March 3 - 3.4 miles (Walking)
    March 4 - 1.58 miles (Walking)
    March 5 - 1.9 miles (Walking)
    March 7 - 5.04 miles (walking)
    March 8 - 1.0 miles (walking
    March 9 - 3.0 miles (walking)
    March 11 - 5.0 miles (walking)
    March 12 - 4.45 miles (walking)
    March 13 - 3.77 miles (walking)
    March 19 - 5.4 miles (walking and Bike)

exercise.png
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    QUOTE:

Ran 6K this evening and I'm on track

I was wondering, does anyone ever check the spreadsheet ??? In case you don't, let me tell you that we're approaching the 3,000 mile mark, thinktank and breezedew have already reached their goals, 5 others are in the Carlton league with over 100 miles under their belts, we have people who completed half-marathons and other heroics etc. Only statistic that gets on my nerves is the 53 people who joined and promptly disappeared without moving a single yard

I look at the spreadsheet all the time as it motivates me to keep going. Thanks for all the work you put in Dino. :happy:

How do i find the spreadsheet?
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Updating ticker! Walked 5 miles today! :)

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Rode 10 miles and ran 3. Probably my most productive day this month, it must be the spring.
    @Dinos: Great job! :drinker:
  • speedyf
    Options
    5 miles walking today. After 1 mile, the crazy dog lay down in the middle of the road and refused to go further. :huh:

exercise.png

@gehlerc: Maybe you should think about make him do the C25K :laugh: :wink:
  • speedyf
    Options
    Denise you're so nice :flowerforyou: . Of course it doesn't hurt me when people don't move their butts, but I consider the challenge a metaphor for life and I treat it as such. These long term commitments are a test.

@Dinos & Denise: We surely appreciate everything that you do for this challenge, and for the ones that say that they are in, and don't move, well it's too bad for them! They don't know what they're missing!

You guys are the best!
    AnimatedSmileyWithDaisy.gif
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    3.5 mile walk

exercise.png
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options

@Dinos & Denise: We surely appreciate everything that you do for this challenge, and for the ones that say that they are in, and don't move, well it's too bad for them! They don't know what they're missing!

You guys are the best!
    AnimatedSmileyWithDaisy.gif

I'll second this!

If I hadn't found this challenge, I guarantee I'd still be on the couch thinking about moving my @ss instead of actually moving it.
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    March 13: 2 miles (Leslie Sansone)
    March 14: 3 miles (elliptical)
    March 15: 5.5 miles (elliptical)
    March 16: 4.625 miles (elliptical)
    March 17: 3 miles (Leslie Sansone)
    March 19: 3 miles (Leslie Sansone - Walk Away your Waistline)

Updated ticker:

exercise.png
  • chancie72
    chancie72 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    3 miles walking today:)
  • cararq
    cararq Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    2.5 today. Ticker updated.

J0vxm4.png
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    So I have a question can we count the movement at work because I wore my step counter today and I had a total of 10586 steps I saw where one site said 2000 steps equal a mile and I know when I worked for JC I think we estimated 3500 steps to be a mile so if I went by the 3500 I walked 3 miles today and if i go by the other site it would be 5 miles what should I do and do we even count this movement?
  • thinktank32k
    Options

exercise.png

21.8 miles cycling
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Goal: 90 miles

Completed today (3/19) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone WATP 4 Mile Challenge)

Total completed – 60 miles

Left to complete – 30 miles
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    5 miles walking today. After 1 mile, the crazy dog lay down in the middle of the road and refused to go further. :huh:

:laugh: I thought about having him do C25K with me, but he is pretty insistent on when *he* wants to stop--to sniff, to dig, to roll in poop of other animals, etc. Easier to do C25K on my own.

Speaking of C25K: I'm in week 5, scheduled to do W5D3 on Wednesday, and it's incredibly intimidating to me. The rest of C25K has seemed to ease me into increasing intervals of jogging...until now. Those of you who have done it may remember that week 5 goes something like this: Day 1 - jog 5 minute intervals. Day 2 - jog 8 minute intervals. Day 3 - jog 20 minutes with no walking breaks. WTF? Okay, I know I'm just whining here and I just need to suck it up and try to do it.

6 miles for me today, 2 with the crazy dog who seems to be back to his normal self and did *not* lie down in the road and refuse to continue.

exercise.png

P.S.
    I think this group just gets better and better. I'm so glad you're all here. And a special thanks to Dinos and Denise for all you do! :flowerforyou:
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Haven't checked in for a few days but am now up to 53.5 miles / 75 for the month!
  • speedyf
    Options

:laugh: I thought about having him do C25K with me, but he is pretty insistent on when *he* wants to stop--to sniff, to dig, to roll in poop of other animals, etc. Easier to do C25K on my own.

Okay, I know I'm just whining here and I just need to suck it up and try to do it.

Hey you! You won't TRY, you will do it and you WILL succeed!
    You might want to slow your pace a bit, that will help you run longer. :wink: