Friends Who Actually Comment!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• SuzieA1991
    SuzieA1991 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me if they like :) I love commenting and cheering on my MFP friends and I also like it back.
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I try to comment a lot, but I have so many friends, sometimes people get lost.... Although most of the people I comment on, never comment back. That is annoying.
  • SeeEmRun2012
    Options
    I hope you can find some better more supportive friends. always comment..I have many friends and I still manage to comment on my pals accomplishments. Good luck with your goals!!!!
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    This is funny. I had only one friend, my niece. Then she put out a plea for people to friend me. They did and now I am having trouble keeping up with posts. Hang in there. Lots of times we read and we are encouraged by your post. Read other people's posts and be encouraged by them too. :love:

^^
    That would be me! LOL
    I am always up for a good talk, but I can't always be there! Add me if you want :)
  • CTK3989
    CTK3989 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I comment on everything, feel free to add me. :-)
  • Julie0176
    Julie0176 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm new (well returning with a new determination). I am hoping to build up a good support network and would be happy for you to add me :)
  • bvalentine26
    bvalentine26 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I agree that is the purpose of MFP! Right? :smile:

That's why I joined.
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I try every day to make some comments to my friends, I don't have many. But still, encouragement AND honesty can help someone out. Feel free to add me
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I try to comment on everyone's profile but after a while the comments become generic and seem fake. so I try to just stop by everyone's profile once a week and say hello
  • tracyface399
    tracyface399 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have maybe 3 friends, and I more often than not comment on what they may post or accomplish because I feel that I would like the same in return... it doesn't usually happen though! But, I just keep doing what I'm doing anyway! And even just seeing what they do, especially when I can see their calorie burn for the day, motivates me to move my butt!
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    i try to comment daily- sometimes its difficult to do from my phone, but I'm working on it .... Good luck everyone!
  • MountainMamaMarissa
    MountainMamaMarissa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I comment on most all of my friends but direct my attention to those who comment back

Same here.
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I try to comment often but my friends list has grown and it's difficult to comment on every single person every single day. But I do my best to offer support and encouragement at least a few times a week and something more than just a simple "WTG"

Feel free to add me if you like!
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I try my best, but I have 40+ friends so I can miss some updates. I do make an effort, though.

Same here. Not all of my friends comment on all of my updates, and I'm ok with that. I try to especially comment on somebody who I know has been having a rough time lately.

same here i try to comment as much as i can and would love to encourage new friends! :)