my very secret goal...what's yours

Options

Replies

• wtp2000
    wtp2000 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Every year one of my friends does the 2-day AVON walk for Breast Cancer. I believe the walk is about 40 miles. I know until I lose some weight and get healthier/fit, I will never be able to keep up with her. Every year she asks me to walk with her and every year I turn her down. Next year is the year I want to be able to say YES!
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I want to run a marathon. This is a little crazy given that I don't run at all now and I've been putting off starting for almost two years (I have no idea why, I work out all the time). I guess it's not a secret anymore.
  • pooh431bear
    pooh431bear Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    To a) get a professional family portrait done where I feel like I am pretty and not the sore thumb sticking out. b) a boudoir photos session ...shhhh. lol
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    my secret goal that I haven't told anyone is to have enough confidence, endurance and GUTS to climb a rock wall. I couldn't do that now, or 15 pounds ago without feeling like a slug struggling to climb uphill!! I want to feel strong, and feel like my behind isn't a horrible display for all to see.

Haven't told that to anybody!!
  • Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    My secret goal.....

I want to be a hot trophey wife for my husband. He tells me everyday that I'm beautiful, but I want to reflect those compliments. I want to make other men and women jealous when they see us together. I know that's shallow, but it's something I secretly want.

Another one though is to improve my sex life with my husband. The more weight I gained the less I wanted to be sexually active with him. I was always too tired or just didn't feel like it.
    Already my sex drive is returning!
  • henderson_4
    henderson_4 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My secret goal.....

I want to be a hot trophey wife for my husband. He tells me everyday that I'm beautiful, but I want to reflect those compliments. I want to make other men and women jealous when they see us together. I know that's shallow, but it's something I secretly want.

Another one though is to improve my sex life with my husband. The more weight I gained the less I wanted to be sexually active with him. I was always too tired or just didn't feel like it.
    Already my sex drive is returning!

I am in the same boat as you.
    My goals are to wear a 2 piece and have the body I worked hard for and to look very close to a fitness model.
    It's a long way off but, only I can make those things happen!
  • TheBakerGirl
    Options
    I LOVE THIS!!! I'm also a runner, and I can't tell you how much it would mean to have my mom go on a run with me. She could definitely lose the weight to make it happen, but she also has a spinal injury that would probably prevent her from ever running. :(

Your son will be so excited when you make this happen. That's a fantastic goal. I love it!!

One of my secret goals…I want to get "boudoir" style photos taken. A friend of mine did this for her fiancé right before they were married. I want to have them taken, but do it for myself so I can look back when I'm in my 80's and say, "damn, I looked good." :D
  • sandy2006
    sandy2006 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    OK Silly I know but here it goes. I would like to be able to run towards my husband, jump up into his arms and wrap my legs around him without him falling over backwards with a broke back!
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    My secret is I want to look good in underwear ;-) :laugh: :embarassed: :embarassed:
  • lisaap77
    lisaap77 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My secret goal: My oldest son leaves for the Marine Corp boot camp in 2 weeks and I want to show up to his graduation in 15 weeks looking just as healthy and in shape as he is! I want to look as proud as I will be and i want him to be proud of me as well.
  • MellyPfromVT
    MellyPfromVT Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    My secret goal is to run a marathon.
  • DinahKyle
    DinahKyle Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    The past 3 weeks have been especially tough for me. I have completely jumped off the wagon and filled my body with junk. I'm back on track now and feeling much better. This morning I booked a vacation in Jamaica for December. My hubby and I never had a real honeymoon - we went skydiving - so my secret goal is to fit into the dress that I wore to our first dance 17 years ago. It just happened to be white and could very easily be a dress to do vow renewals in. Of course I'm not telling anyone this because it's 5 sizes smaller than I am right now..... but it gives me something to work for! He doesn't know I'm planning on doing the vow renewals either. I'm excited to see if he will actually recognize the dress :)

I love this. That is a beautiful goal!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I stated earlier I wanted to be 30 on my next birthday, t ongue in cheek. My ultimate/secret goal is to be rid of enough loose skin to wear a bikini somewhere other than my sun deck. Now that I am in maintenance, that is my next step.
  • pineapple1989
    pineapple1989 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Although I am doing this totally for myself, I would love for my family to see me once I've lost all the weight I want to and hopefully use this as inspiration, I have 3 cousins around the same age as me and all of us struggle with our weight. I would also really like to wear a bikini to the beach next year (being realisitic, I cant work miracles!) which I havent told anybody about until now!
  • lexie2005
    lexie2005 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My secret goal is to get certified to teach kickboxing and/or Zumba.

That is mine too, i decided last week as I love Zumba so much that when I am where I want to be (still 26kg to go but have lost 21.5kg in the past 21 weeks) I am going to help other people who really believe they can't do it & show them that if I can anyone can!!!!! I also said I would run the 10k before I was 40 so I have 3 years - that one isn't really secret though
  • VanishaDawn
    Options
    My secret goal is embarassing:blushing: lol...but I'll tell. I want to be able to duck walk! To me that would mean that I have regained strength in my legs after my ORIF surgery (post car accident)

Best believe when I can do that, it's gonna be a celebration! :drinker:
  • AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    To motivate my husband to join me & start exercising and living a more healthy lifestyle.
  • coraliethomas
    coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    BUMP!! Im loving this!
  • hermiony
    hermiony Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    my secret goals... well the first and most important is a wedding i have to go to in october, there will be alot of close family there and one woman in particular who made me cry at my wedding and on my sons christening about my weight both times. she will be the mother of the groom and i really want to show up with all my weight gone and her to be speechless and eat her words. not to mention everyone else there who for my whole life let me know how fat i was.im going to make sure i don't see any of them until October when i will be at goal.

some other secret goals is to wear a bikini and not be embarrassed or think i look bad, we have a pool so last year i was in a swimsuit all summer and didnt get a good tan and felt awful when we had people over and i felt fat.

i want to eventually get into a size 10-12 uk size, something i have never been since before puberty! so if i tell anyone they will laugh.

i want people who know me to see me and not recognize me at all due to the weight loss, like look at me and walk right past me.

i want my husband to finally tell me he thinks im sexy and have lost a lot of weight. hes one of those people who never comment even if he notices so im really hoping one day he does say something.

i want to wear a dress i wore at my heaviest at a party where everyone saw me and for it to drop to the floor, then i want to get it made smaller so i can wear it as a thinner me.

i want my husbands friends to tell him how hot his wife is. somethign that will probarly never happen! and if they did i would never know but still...

i want every single person i know and havent seen in a while to tell me how good i look and how much i have lost e.t.c those who dont say a thing are on my list of people who have to tell me. i mean come on, i lose 0ver 40 pounds and you dont notice?grrr
  • lpchica36
    lpchica36 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can and you will, my dear! I know you can!! :)