my very secret goal...what's yours

Options

Replies

• Evelyn_Gorfram
    Evelyn_Gorfram Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    ....when I move to Korea, I don't want to be the 3% of obese people. I want to stand out as a foreigner for being pretty, not for being fat.
    Even here in the US, whenever I walk into an Asian shop or restaurant or whatever, I always feel like some huge tall clumsy behemoth with big feet .
    It'd be so sweet to just feel like a tall clumsy Caucasian with big feet. :)
  • Evelyn_Gorfram
    Evelyn_Gorfram Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Mine's a bit stupid... But I have a friend who is amazingly awesome in every way. And I would love him to look at me and think that maybe he liked me as a little bit more than a friend... I'm at a healthy weight already, I just want to tone up a bit and slim down a little bit more so that I don't have to worry about what I look like (so for confidence really). And I know I still wouldn't have the confidence to say anything, but maybe, maybe, he might. :blushing: Although I know that it really would never happen really, and we have all the same friends, which is why it is a very, very secret goal...
    FWIW -
    I had a friend like that. It turned that he did, too. We've been together for over fifteen years now. :heart:

(And i know it sounds like it; but no, I don't live in a Hollywood-movie-reality, or between the pages of a cheesy romance novel. :smile: )
  • dehavens1
    Options
    That is a great secret goal....:smile:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    make a men drive into a poll because i am too hot. Almost did last summer....hopefully it will happen next summer lol.
    But for real, my goal is sexy muscular legs....i hold alot of my fat in my legs and never liked them.
  • SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I am so appreciative to you all for sharing your secret goals. We sure can work hard to try to achieve them can't we. thank you also for the kind words. I ended up sobbing by the time i finished typing my secret.
    Now let's get to it and work twords our goals:)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I want to win a trophy in a race. Medals are great, but I really want a trophy!

I want to get carded again sometime after I turn 40 in June. I'd like to keep up the tradition of getting carded at least once a year as long as mother nature, liberal use of sunscreen and really good moisturizer will allow. Last time was Halloween.
  • myroadto130
    Options
    My secret goal is to wear shorts and a tank top in public. I'm 17 years old and have never done that, unfortunately.
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing goal! When I get into a size 9, I'm going to get blue contact lenses! I also can't wait to dress in short shorts!
  • CSimi
    CSimi Posts: 3
    Options
    That is awesome!!! I could not run for 90 seconds three years ago, and then I did C25k.
    I have since ran 38km, and currently training to run The Policeman's Half in April with my sister.
    She jokes about her slowing me down but she isn't. I secretly love the walk breaks and the slower pace of long runs.
    Great job!
  • funkycamper
    funkycamper Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    climb Mt Rainier. I'm not a mountain climber at all or a hiker even, but that is one of those... before I die things.

Hey, that's on my bucket list, too. :drinker:

I'm planning on being ready for it by 2014. This year, I'm crossing Seattle to Portland bike ride off my bucket list, back to back century rides. It's gonna be awesome.
  • Malrose01
    Malrose01 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My secret goals: 1. Wear a tank top and admire my arms instead of trying to hide them. 2. Wear a bikini. Yes, I have stretch marks. Yes I am pasty white. Whatever- I WILL wear a bikini someday in the near future. 3. Run a 5k without feeling like I'm going to die or finishing dead last.
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    My secret goal is to look good enough that guys hit on me.

Not that I would date anyone - I'm married - I just want to have the experience of being hit on. Maybe a free drink in a bar? yeah... something like that.
  • audra1ee
    audra1ee Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My secret goals: 1. Wear a tank top and admire my arms instead of trying to hide them. 2. Wear a bikini. Yes, I have stretch marks. Yes I am pasty white. Whatever- I WILL wear a bikini someday in the near future. 3. Run a 5k without feeling like I'm going to die or finishing dead last.

As a fellow pasty white, stretch mark ridden woman, I support and second your goal to wear a bikini. Maybe then we wouldn't be so pasty white? Haha
  • jineat
    jineat Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I want to body build after I lose the fat and I can't wait.
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    My secret goal-

to become an alternative/fetish model

:3
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a secret goal. I'd just like to make jaws drop. I want to be able to walk into a gym somewhere and do 50 push-ups, 25 pull-ups as my warm-up... and lift weight with the best of form. Excellent form is my goal. Low body fat so that all my muscles are well defined. My *kitten* will be enviable and every guy will want to bounce a quarter off it :P Really want some nice shoulders and arms too... I've never had that.
  • Trinketona
    Trinketona Posts: 190
    Options
    If I told you mine you would think I'm crazy. Even my family would be like wth!!!!!!!!!
  • cazwillis99
    cazwillis99 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    M secret goals - too be slimmer than my stepdaughter's mother when my stepdaughter gets married (very shallow of me), to run a 5k ( have run/walked 2), to be able to go braless without my boobs hitting my waist ;-), to do the moonwalk in London, to ride my bike without killing myself!!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I have a couple.

1: The man I'm in love with hasn't seen me in 7 years... I weighed 160lb last time he saw me, I want to at least LOOK like 160lb by the time I see him again.
    2: He's in the Navy and super fit, I want to be able to go for a run with him without dying.
    3: I want a flat stomach again.
    4: I also don't want to be fat when I move back to Asia. I studied in Japan for a year and people always commented on how pretty I was but that I would be prettier if I lost weight.
  • cazwillis99
    cazwillis99 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Mines retarded... but is a secret goal none-the-less.... when I stand with my feet together, I want to see a little space between my thighs, instead of squelchy unhealthy flab pushing together!

Hahah,,, it looks dumb when I see it written down.

This is one of mine too - thought of it whilst I was walking today - I used to have a gap years ago and I want it back (along with my hip bones!)