my very secret goal...what's yours

Options

Replies

• jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Well I might as well add two more secret goals.

Over the summer I am going to a family reunion, and one evil distant cousin said "you would look more like your mom if you lost weight!" (I favor whatever parent I am standing by, but my mom was a skinny minnie with an 18 inch waist in her 20s and now in her 60s she's still pretty small --- just a little bigger than she was in her 20s, at a size 8. I passed my mom in clothing size and bra size in middle school. She was and still is wearing our middle school hand me downs.)

So I'd like that cousin to think I look like my mom. :)

And the second goal is sort of related to the reunion! I'd love to meet up with my secret cross-country crush that I haven't seen for a few years. (He happens to live where my reunion is) But to be honest, last time I saw him I was pretty much at the weight I am now give or take 5 pounds, so if I reach my summer goal it would make me smaller than I ever was since I have known him.
  • jrami24
    jrami24 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    my secret goal is to be able to last 20 minutes in bed
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    My secret goal is to one day do a fitness model competition. I told my husband this and he looked at me like what was the point... Probably why I will never say it outloud again to anyone near me until I am closer to reaching that goal.

My husband still doesn't believe me and my show is in June!! Going to prove him wrong completely. Working on my six pack:) Good luck with your goal. It is 100% achievable.
  • BeeSunny
    BeeSunny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    How awesome!!! Do what makes you happy!!:flowerforyou:
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I want to have some 40s pin up style photos taken for my husband or just a really retro portrait for his desk in his office. Pin ups for home...portrait for work..lol...

Agreed to the pin ups! I have a friend who is a photographer and I already told her to be prepared for me when this weigh comes off! lol I can not wait! :)
  • CauseyMac
    CauseyMac Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My ex is gonna see me at a wedding in three months....need I say more? lol So, that's an early goal.. My long-term "secret" goal is to know I'm looking dang good and feeling strong, no matter what my age. That's what I want.
  • BeeSunny
    Options
    My husband and I are currently in a long distance marriage...he's living the dream and I travel. For the last year, and for the next year, we are apart 2 months, together a minimum of 2 weeks. It's very difficult, but it was a choice we made together as a family. And it's what is best for us in the long run. He's very very fit, washboard abs fit, and I'm the fat wife. I was heavy when we met, and I was heavy when we got married, and I know it's not something that he worries too much about. But just once, I would like for him to meet me at the airport and be blown away by how smokin hot I look. He'd be horrified that this is my "very secret goal"...but it is

That has got to be hard!!! Good for you for your weight loss and encouraging goals!!!
  • SandiD146
    SandiD146 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have a yearly all school reunion. I would pretty much like to look good there....and fit in a cool dress!
  • BeeSunny
    Options
    My current weight means that I wear a 44F bra. At best, that's way too much of a good thing (or, one might say, two good things). I would love, love, *love* to fit nicely into a D cup bra again.

I hear you and have the same goal! I want to be smaller breasted they have so many cute bras for small breasted women!!! Also I know if I loose it will help my back!!!
    Good luck to you and feel free to add me as a friend!!
  • CauseyMac
    Options
    OK Silly I know but here it goes. I would like to be able to run towards my husband, jump up into his arms and wrap my legs around him without him falling over backwards with a broke back!

I LOVE this goal!!! I'm not married and don't even have a boyfriend right now, but I'd like to do the same one day...with my own man :)
  • CauseyMac
    Options
    My current weight means that I wear a 44F bra. At best, that's way too much of a good thing (or, one might say, two good things). I would love, love, *love* to fit nicely into a D cup bra again.

I hear you and have the same goal! I want to be smaller breasted they have so many cute bras for small breasted women!!! Also I know if I loose it will help my back!!!

I'm with both of you.....I wear the butterfly bra from Ashley Stewart. Functional and not ugly, but a long way from hott. I wear 40 DDD in the butterfly and 40 F in Lane Bryant's bras. I wanna smoking hot bra.
  • BeeSunny
    Options
    Mines retarded... but is a secret goal none-the-less.... when I stand with my feet together, I want to see a little space between my thighs, instead of squelchy unhealthy flab pushing together!

Hahah,,, it looks dumb when I see it written down.

This is one of mine too - thought of it whilst I was walking today - I used to have a gap years ago and I want it back (along with my hip bones!)

Totally an awesome goal!!! Not dumb at all!! I too would love to have the gap!!!!
  • BeeSunny
    Options
    my secret goal that I haven't told anyone is to have enough confidence, endurance and GUTS to climb a rock wall. I couldn't do that now, or 15 pounds ago without feeling like a slug struggling to climb uphill!! I want to feel strong, and feel like my behind isn't a horrible display for all to see.

Haven't told that to anybody!!

Good for you and I hope you accomplish your goals one day at a time girlfriend!!!
  • BeeSunny
    Options
    OK Silly I know but here it goes. I would like to be able to run towards my husband, jump up into his arms and wrap my legs around him without him falling over backwards with a broke back!

Not silly at all it sounds romantic!!!!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    My husband has a pic of me on his phone, it shows up when I call. It's me in the shower hiding behind the curtain, with just a leg peeking out. I covered up my thigh cause I didn't want the pic to be gross. I want to re-do that pic with my thigh showing, my slim, muscular thigh, not a squishy blob.
    I'm such a dork.
  • kbuckle86
    kbuckle86 Posts: 15
    Options
    my secret goal is to do a smaller form of the iron man. If I actually told that to my husband he would laugh at me.
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Honestly? :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

When I'm in great shape, I'm going to shoot a sex video for my husband.:love:
  • mckramer1999
    mckramer1999 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    How wonderful! You can do it!
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    My secret goal is to wear a bikini on my senior trip at the end of June!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options

Freya makes some really cute bras for DD+ FYI. I am about 36GG-H at the moment (eeek! such and obnoxious size)

(I know, odds are I'll remain DD+ even when I reach my goal, my band decreases with a minmal change in weight, but the cup is in the same neighborhood)