Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

my very secret goal...what's yours

167891012»

Replies

• TamsinEllis
    TamsinEllis Posts: 293
    I have a few, none of which I share with anyone outside of MFP and quite a few I share with no one at all. My main goal is to tone up my stomach (at the moment think stay-puft from that ghostbusters film ... how I feel anyway haha) so I can wear a bikini when I'm abroad/at the beach, and instead of having to run to the bathrooms after swimming or piling on layers of baggy clothes I'd like to be able to just tug on a pair of shorts and a vest top and be done with it. And another goal I was talking about with someone on here yesterday has to be to be able to see my jawline all defined again, I have my cheekbones back (yay happy dance) but my jawline is still lame and it was one of the things I was most proud of (along with my cheekbones) when I was skinny, would love to have it back :D

Oh and my most secret one would be how if I get the job I want (3months working with children in poverty stricken places) I really DON'T want to be the person sticking out in the crowd because I'm 5x bigger then everyone else doh! >_<
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    secret goal....shoulders like Dreya in the P90X videos....shallow...I know. And to have a smokin hot stripper body...
    .......AND I want to run a marathon =)
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    To run around carefree without worry that I am jiggling.
  • mwapay
    mwapay Posts: 18
    MY secret goal is to be able to do the 5km run on the treadmill non stop...seen a lady who does it at my gym..looks amazing and worth the effort
  • emmabrackpool
    emmabrackpool Posts: 61 Member
    my secret goal is to wear my size 12 jeans again and know for a fact my backside looks amazing!
  • mwapay
    mwapay Posts: 18
    To run around carefree without worry that I am jiggling.
    this is also one of mine..i worry bout my huge behind..arms and tummy...lol wanna run freely
  • xMsAlly
    xMsAlly Posts: 164 Member
    My best friend weighs 90-something pounds. While I don't want to be that skinny, I secretly want to enjoy shopping as much as she does. I mean, it's pretty fun to shop WITH her, but one day I want to be able to buy a bunch of clothes without thinking about being at my goal weight. I hope this makes sense lol
  • My secret goal? My thighs not to touch anymore. I hate the flab and can't wait till it goes away! I ride horses so it's always been my dream to have a long skinny leg and elegant long torso. Instead I have short squat legs with a disproportionately long, thick torso. I can't change the length of my leg...but I'd settle for lean and muscled.
    A not so secret goal I have is running a marathon. But a secret is I'd like to run Boston...

Can't wait! Kick on everybody!
  • lexie2005
    lexie2005 Posts: 16 Member
    My secret goal-

to become an alternative/fetish model

:3

My gorgeous tiny cousin is an alternative model - she looks amazing!
  • annemama
    annemama Posts: 245 Member
    Bump for future inspiration!
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    I have this notion which I am not sure if it's even true -- but I want to weigh less and have killer calves so I can be more comfortable and sexy in heels! I never wear them.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    I want my good friend to comment on how skinny I am, like she does with our other female friends, lol
  • mrsvampette
    mrsvampette Posts: 99 Member
    My secret goal is to lose weight so I can improve my chances of getting pregnant. The doc told me that losing weight would up the chances and if I were to get pregnant right now it would be risky because of my weight. I'm 24 and my starting weight was 306 pounds and now I weigh 289. My goal weight is 160ish.
  • Mine is to look good in those running leggings, I have never even tried a pair on yet because I know I won't. But I will! At some point!
  • My secret goal is to be able to get a tattoo on my ribs and not feel self conscious at the tattoo place!
  • susanrush
    susanrush Posts: 18
    To wear a bikini and not be embarrassed! =)