Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The kind of people I respect...

Replies

• i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    In response to the topic at hand, I respect people who take responsibility for their actions (My biggest gripe is adults who blame everything on their childhood :mad: ), think about others, and would rather do the good thing -- even if it is harder than the bad one.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,888 Member
    1. People who admit error and work on fixing it.

2. People who are self motivated to do things on their own to better themselves.

3. People who really apply themselves and make family first priority.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • transfixedtoast
    transfixedtoast Posts: 89 Member
    People who express how they feel the least confrontational and considerate way possible without compromising the issue.
    Also people who refuse to partake in *****ing. Like when they just get up and walk away. That makes me respect people.
    I also respect people who are organized. Freakishly organized, like so organized that it scares people. I respect that.
  • People with a good work ethic, honest, stay themselves (hate a facade), loyal, actually care, and goal-oriented. Don't make excuses, don't blame others for your faults, and then take that effort that's left over to fix the wrong. That pretty much sums it up! :)
  • bennjammin
    bennjammin Posts: 40 Member
    Yes, extra credit to those who walk the talk, becuase it's not easy to do.
  • KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Yes, extra credit to those who walk the talk.

Score!!! Where do I cash in? ha ha
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,493 Member
    People who do not intentionally try to pull people into drama
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 713 Member
    People who courtesy flush....
  • i_love_vinegar
    I believe I know what you are refferring too. The people who apparenlty have a problem with you but lack the maturily to address it in a private message but instead insult you on public forums. In hopes that this would hurt your feelings. What does this solve. Obviously nothing apparenlty except them looking like a fool, which only causes you to laugh. The try to discredit you in front of people based only on thier opinions. News flash to the public... NOT EVERYONE LIKES EVERYONE.. Get over it already.

That was ONE TIME. Let it go, woman.
    REPORTED!

P.S. Nice pic.

:indifferent: I really want to know what happened.

Ohhhhhh nothing between me an jbsmom =) That was just basically me sticking up for her to some people who I am sure read this post. They find that their lifes have more meaning if they stalk her and try to harass and discredit her on a public forum. Like anyone believes what they read on these things but in all respect.. they need to grow up. Find more useful things to do with their time. With that being said... where can I find a FRACKING PINE CONE BIRD FEEDER!!!

Ah okay. Sorry for butting in. I thought maybe this question was a disguised personal attack, but couldn't figure out how. :laugh:

Have you tried a home improvement or gardening store? They tend to have large selections of bird feeders.
  • bennjammin
    bennjammin Posts: 40 Member
    This one takes a while, and a lot of talking and walking, but I can't wait to get back into those size 34s...ha, ha. At first I was telling friends and co-workers what I was doing, now everyone else is asking me. It feels good.
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    I respect people that dont act like they take a big stand against something they are 100% guilty of themselves
    i respect people that are not passive aggresive
  • i_love_vinegar
    I believe I know what you are refferring too. The people who apparenlty have a problem with you but lack the maturily to address it in a private message but instead insult you on public forums. In hopes that this would hurt your feelings. What does this solve. Obviously nothing apparenlty except them looking like a fool, which only causes you to laugh. The try to discredit you in front of people based only on thier opinions. News flash to the public... NOT EVERYONE LIKES EVERYONE.. Get over it already.

REPORTED!

P.S. Nice pic.

Ohhhhhh nothing between me an jbsmom =) That was just basically me sticking up for her to some people who I am sure read this post. They find that their lifes have more meaning if they stalk her and try to harass and discredit her on a public forum. Like anyone believes what they read on these things but in all respect.. they need to grow up. Find more useful things to do with their time. With that being said... where can I find a FRACKING PINE CONE BIRD FEEDER!!!

Ah okay. Sorry for butting in. I thought maybe this question was a disguised personal attack, but couldn't figure out how. :laugh:

Have you tried a home improvement or gardening store? They tend to have large selections of bird feeders.

HAHAHAHA OMG! You just made my night!!!!!! Jbsmom is the only one I know who knows how to make one.. she brings is up consistently in the middle of threads.. It was an inside joke =) That was soooo good tho! You are awesome. Im friending you.

Wait...so there is no bird feeder...? :indifferent:

Anyway thanks haha. Either way I shall await your request. :glasses:
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    A guy who doesn't resort to insulting women to get into bed with them, nor does he lie to them.
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    People who aren't afraid of admitting they were wrong/made a mistake.
    People who aren't afraid to say "I'm sorry."
  • smit5269
    smit5269 Posts: 4
    Those who don't make excuses.
  • treat others they way they like to be treated.
  • Neigh2012
    Neigh2012 Posts: 44 Member
    A guy who doesn't resort to insulting women to get into bed with them, nor does he lie to them.
    Totally agree!
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    people that get to the freaking point and dont beat around the f@#$($ bush!!
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Sense of humor! Life is way to short to take everything to heart.
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,079 Member

REPORTED!

P.S. Nice pic.

HAHAHAHA OMG! You just made my night!!!!!! Jbsmom is the only one I know who knows how to make one.. she brings is up consistently in the middle of threads.. It was an inside joke =) That was soooo good tho! You are awesome. Im friending you.

Wait...so there is no bird feeder...? :indifferent:

Anyway thanks haha. Either way I shall await your request. :glasses:

Alas, I am not the only one who knows how to make a pine cone bird feeder. Once upon a time, long ago on a dark stormy night...there was a whole thread devoted to it.