Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The kind of people I respect...

Replies

• QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,079 Member
    People who dot their I's when writing in cursive. If not I tend to get really confused.

Not surprised... :wink:
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    the type of person who faces life with a positive attitude regarding of the situation...
  • duharvalgt
    duharvalgt Posts: 319 Member
    The type of person who does not complain when things don't go their way and shows appreciation when they do.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    People who can recognize their own hypocrisy.
  • ElectricMayhem
    ElectricMayhem Posts: 214 Member
    I respect people who are forthright and honest.
    People who aren't afraid to speak their minds without being cruel.
    Someone who is giving and self-sacrificing to others in need. (and expects nothing in return)
    A person who shows humility.
    Parents who actually teach their children manners and respect, don't try to be "cool" or be their friends.(you are the ADULT remember?)
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    people who arent afraid of hard work, rarely let injuries slow them down, and have a strong demeanor. I guess I mean cowboys

I remember when I used to watch Westerns and Cowboys were the epitome of macho strength and fortitude.:drinker:

In the UK "Cowboy" is used to describe workmen who are lazy and do a poor job. I have no idea why or when this term became popular. Strange how words are adopted and used in such very different ways.

I worked in manufacturing. A Cowboy was someone who wasn't a team player. They wanted to go on their own to gain recognition for themselves rather than team recognition. Funny, I spent a good part of my time "rounding up" the Cowboys and getting them back in line!
  • mfisher16508
    mfisher16508 Posts: 269 Member
    someone who isnt afrid to tell someone hey you did a good job today, someone who is a doer not a teller, someone who loves life and isnt afraid to show it, someone who knows how to have fun when there is fun to be had and most of all someone who isnt afraid to smile.

its the little things

:):):):O)
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    People that don't try to shove their way of thinking down my throat... and understand that having a different thought about something is okay, not a personal dig against them.
  • QueenJayJay

stand
    I don't
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 713 Member

People who dote on one thing, and one thing only and can not move on. Those people really have sad lives and need to finda happy one.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    I respect people who are what they are...regardless of the consequences.
  • QueenJayJay

People who dote on one thing, and one thing only and can not move on. Those people really have sad lives and need to finda happy one.

i_aint_even_mad_493_You_mad_Bro-s485x364-193971-580.jpg

...u mad?
  • QueenJayJay
    I respect people who are what they are...regardless of the consequences.

gets it
  • UsedToBeHusky
    How about people that air their 'business' in public? I've always thought it was in poor taste to drag the WORLD into your mess.
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    A guy who doesn't resort to insulting women to get into bed with them

What the heck! Why would a guy even think that would work???
    Him: C'mon baby, please?
    Me: This is our first date... I'm not going to have sex on the first date.
    Him: How old are you again? What grade did you get stuck in?

:indifferent:

He really thought that would "work" I guess...
  • QueenJayJay
    How about people that air their 'business' in public? I've always thought it was in poor taste to drag the WORLD into your mess.

No one's airing anything. This is a thread for people to list the types of people they respect...did you miss the OP?

You know what happens when you assume. :flowerforyou:
  • angied80

i_aint_even_mad_493_You_mad_Bro-s485x364-193971-580.jpg

...u mad?

Mad/ Me? Nahhhh.. never... just wait tho.. one of these days I prob will get mad and then someone will call my a hypocrite for previously stating that I never get mad.
  • angied80

No one's airing anything. This is a thread for people to list the types of people they respect...did you miss the OP?

She just has nothing better to do, like always.
  • UsedToBeHusky

You mean like... when you assumed that I was talking about you?
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    The type of person who does not complain when things don't go their way and shows appreciation when they do.

I like this one too!