Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The kind of people I respect...

Replies

• QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,079 Member
    A guy who doesn't resort to insulting women to get into bed with them

What the heck! Why would a guy even think that would work???
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member

Worked for you...
  • QueenJayJay

Worked for you...

That was like ten years ago, and Angela promised me she'd never tell anyone. :blushing:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,832 Member
    ...All of the above.
  • QueenJayJay
    This one takes a while, and a lot of talking and walking, but I can't wait to get back into those size 34s...ha, ha. At first I was telling friends and co-workers what I was doing, now everyone else is asking me. It feels good.

Wait, what? :huh:
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    <snip>
    That was like ten years ago, and Angela promised me she'd never tell anyone. :blushing:
    I got the video. I know, you were young and needed the money...
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,339 Member
    I respect people that can admit they are wrong.
  • QueenJayJay
    <snip>
    I got the video. I know, you were young and needed the money...

UNDERAGED!!! REPORTED!
  • QueenJayJay
    I respect people that can admit they are wrong.

It was me. I did it.

Can I have your number?
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,810 Member
    Someone who has respect for his or herself. I can NOT respect a person if he or she can't respect him or herself.
  • MsPetuniaPig
    MsPetuniaPig Posts: 74 Member
    people who do not lie or cheat to get what they want! people who are honorable.

Total agreement! Especially those that lie on here about their weight, calories, and exercise... Here I am working my buns off (literally) and they are getting all the "great jobs" when it is fake!!!! Ummmm.... I know you in real life... Try again!
  • Honest people and people who stand up for themselves!
  • Wileyjoe
    Wileyjoe Posts: 282
    You know what it is.....
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    I respect people who are considerate of others and only treat other people in a way that would be acceptable to be treated themselves. Ofc, that may backfire on people who have low expectations of themselves, but I think generally it works out :)
  • QueenJayJay
    people who do not lie or cheat to get what they want! people who are honorable.

Total agreement! Especially those that lie on here about their weight, calories, and exercise... Here I am working my buns off (literally) and they are getting all the "great jobs" when it is fake!!!! Ummmm.... I know you in real life... Try again!

Kobe-U-Mad.jpg
  • QueenJayJay
    You know what it is.....

:drinker:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    People who do rather than try.

The world is full of timewasters, bullsh*tters, schmoozers, talkers, snake oil salesmen, liars, boasters, charmers, embalmers, moaners, groaners, don't have a hopers, mopers and elopers...

People who don't run their mouth and let their actions speak for themselves...now that...I like.
  • faiga
    faiga Posts: 47
    someone who is not afraid to admit when they are wrong; and someone who admits when thay have a problem and need help to fix it
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 713 Member
    People who dot their I's when writing in cursive. If not I tend to get really confused.
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    I respect those who put their family first instead of partying and who take responsibility for their actions.Honest,hard working people.