5"7 ladies?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    5'7" and 129lbs here... though I fluctuate between 128 and 131 with water. Not aiming to lose any more weight... just fat. I'm whittling away at my 25-26% body fat to reach 18%! I'm weight lifting 3 days per week and walking maybe 4 or 5 days per week. Eating at a slight deficit, focusing on getting minimum amount of protein to maintain LBM.
  • kazza2cats
    kazza2cats Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    5'7" and aiming for 150 pounds. Haven't been at 150 since my teens. Looking forward to dragging less around when I go running.

Good luck all x
  • Kenzie_Girl
    Options
    I'm also 5'7" but my ideal weight is 180lbs... which I realize is quite different then the rest of you gals but currently I'm rocking 305 and can't stand being fat anymore. It really bothered me recently at a friends wedding when I thought I looked great... but not as great as the other ladies and not that great in the photos. It should be an interesting journey
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and want to be 150lb... How do all of you weigh so little! I'm mixed so I have thick legs and I big butt (not complaining about that) but I can't seem to get out of the 180's! When I tell people I want to lose 20-30lbs they think I'm crazy! I'm still stuck on the fact that most of the 7'7 ladies are WAY under my goal weight and want to weigh less... What am I doing wrong?

There must be ALOT to say about build, age, etc. I'm 5'7. I'm at my highest weight right now of 171 (jumped up after quitting smoking a few months ago). I just want to get back to 155. That's where I look best. I am pretty large framed, I guess, and (fortunately) do have some muscle. A few years ago, I managed to get down to 149 and my hubby said, "Oh, hell, no." LoL... and yeah, I stayed at 149 for about 8 minutes. It's not for me. I was somewhere around 125 in high school. Not only can I not remember those days, I now have a different "type" body I guess. Age & body type make a difference. Like many others say, it's not about the number. Good luck to all!
  • skinnybysummer24
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Whatdo you do to keep in shape?
    Just cut out all sweets and exercise :)
  • natini
    natini Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I am 161 pounds and a size 8. My ideal weight is to be 150, but I can never break out of the 160's. I think it is the curse of being in my 40's now. I have a medium to large frame. I am pretty sure I am the same weight now as I was in high school, but in high school I was a size 10-12. I am in the best shape I have ever been in. I workout 5 days a week and track everything I eat. This last 10 is killing me! I would love some other 5'7" ladies as friends to help motivate!
  • mattie2290
    mattie2290 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am weighing in around 165lbs right now and had been in the 180s at my heaviest. When I was playing competitive soccer, I was hitting between 140 to 150 and wearing a size 8. I would love to be their again and with my frame it works well. According to people I am built “solid” and I know I have decent muscle mass that is waiting for its chance to show once the fluff comes off. It’s a cliché but muscle does weigh more than fat so maybe focusing more on measurements would be a better choice. But still I’m more than happy to see 145 on the scale!
  • SunnyBellaB
    Options
    I am 5'6 3/4 (just shy of 5'7). I am weighing in at 162 right now and my goal is 140. I got down to 148 earlier this year and looked pretty good but not my goal yet. I am a medium build with an hour glass shape so even when I lose the weight I still have curves. I would like to be a comfortable size 6 or 8.