What's the one thing you refuse to give up?

Options
I know this has probably been done before...but in your diet journey, what's the ONE thing you absolutely refuse to cut out as far as food?

For me, it's Half and Half in my coffee.

Replies

• trysha1231
    trysha1231 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Agreed. I will not go without my Coffeemate Italian Sweet Cream creamer in my coffee. If it means I have to exercise more to make up for it, then I will!
  • ScotinSeattle
    ScotinSeattle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Nutella!!!!! No way Jose!
  • Queen_M
    Queen_M Posts: 70
    Options
    I refuse to give anything up. My family and boyfriend have made comments about me cutting out pasta and cupcakes (I bake A LOT) but I haven't cut them out, just cut down. I eat everything in moderation and make better choices these days, but I haven't cut anything out.
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    My can of diet pop I have every night.
  • SanDFit
    SanDFit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Diet coke. Its bad cause its 0 calories but it makes me hungry really fast after drinking it. But I'm addicted.
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    I need a little dark chocolate every day otherwise I'm afraid of what might happen. :explode:
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Honestly I have a cup or two of Smartfood... I love that stuff... sigh.
  • emuhawk
    emuhawk Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Ice cream! Skinny Cow products have saved me time and again. :heart:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,688 Member
    Options
    I don't give up anything I like. This is part of the reason I've stayed pretty much the same for over 25 years.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I don't give anything up. I just use moderation and portion control. If I can fit it in, and need a scoop of ice cream, I have it. It's a lifestyle change for me, not a deprivation thing. If I like it, I will have it!
  • ImJDLookatME
    Options
    I refuse to give anything up. My family and boyfriend have made comments about me cutting out pasta and cupcakes (I bake A LOT) but I haven't cut them out, just cut down. I eat everything in moderation and make better choices these days, but I haven't cut anything out.

^^This
  • greeneyedredneckangel
    Options
    my morning and night coffee and mexican and cajun food yum
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I haven't given anything up (*except for soda*) everything else I eat in moderation
  • Jamie2007
    Jamie2007 Posts: 169
    Options
    That 1 Tbsp. of Chocolate Caramel Creamer in my Coffee!
  • MMKE4ever
    MMKE4ever Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE!!!!! :love:
  • Juawill
    Juawill Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm convinced that if I start giving up the things that I like, that I'll become miserable. A healthy lifestyle but being miserable is not a path to happiness. I agree with those who've posted that they eat/drink what they like but in moderation. It's the totality of what we eat and how we exercise that matters. And, to stay happy throughout!
  • mzteebell
    mzteebell Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say real sugar in my coffee. I've tried all the artificial sweeteners and just can't deal with the taste.
  • spazwgeo
    spazwgeo Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I really haven't given up anything to be honest but there are a lot of foods that I try to stay away from if I can. The one thing that is really not good for me that I just can't give up are Reese peanut butter cups. All though, I have cut down drastically! :)
  • AprilLBradley
    AprilLBradley Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    baked chips and salsa!!!
  • fink21061
    fink21061 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Pepsi. But in my defense I have went from drinking 6 cans, yes 6, to drinking a can and a half. So dont judge me as so many do. I just cant do it. And no diet pepsi is not an option. 31 years of pepsi is hard to break.