What's the one thing you refuse to give up?

Options

Replies

• Kimik0123
    Kimik0123 Posts: 52
    Options
    I just regulate the calories I eat, I did try to give up chocolate though, but I've decided that the occasional chocolate treat is OK. So I haven't really given it up per se.
  • bethannc
    bethannc Posts: 8
    Options
    A day without chocolate is like.... well... a day without chocolate!
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    rainbow sherbet.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    KETCHUP. Sorry Charlie, can't take away my ketchup. I'll try to find a way to replace my blood with it someday. :)
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Ice cream! Skinny Cow products have saved me time and again. :heart:

Totally love the little "cups" of oreo and strawberry cheesecake flavors!!! :happy:
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    I refuse to give up anything....and I know there are a lot of others out there that feel the same way!!!
  • Fubar_Bill
    Fubar_Bill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I refuse to give up anything.

I log it, I eat it, and if it puts me over, then I work it off!

In 2 months since I joined I have eaten/drank:

Cake with icing
    Homemade lasagna
    Aproximately 20 beer
    At least 10 bottles of wine
    5 or 6 chocolate bars
    10 or more strips of bacon
    2 Mcdonald's cheeseburgers (the little ones)

During that time I have also lost 20lbs.

That is all.

:happy:

P.S. Most days I do 2 hours of cardio, and I am a guy and I am over 200lbs. Not recommended for tiny people who don't go to the gym.
  • brittyc1988
    Options
    reesesegg.jpg

I will not give these up for easter! haha! I will find a way to enjoy some of these! Treat yourself right?!

I'm so with you on this! I have to have cadbury eggs during easter! LOL and this year my birthday is actually on easter and I'm totally gonna eat a bunch of reeses eggs and cadbury eggs instead of cake lol
  • warriorsal
    warriorsal Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Agreed! Those things are sooooo addicting!
  • SIRISH1983
    Options
    Pepsi/Coke. I have one if I go out for dinner. The rest of the time I try to avoid it, with me one is too many and 1 more is never enough!! I <3 POP!!
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    chocolate!!!
  • salsa81
    salsa81 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Bacon Sarnies are my absolute favourite and I wouldn't give them up now (I was once a vegetarian and didn't have one for around 10 years)

But.....everything in moderation

I have had to give up sweet things due to my diabetes but I do have a treat every now and then
  • kimmiej6703
    Options
    Peanut M&Ms. If I don't have just a small amount of chocolate everyday, I'm not sure my family would want to be around me! :smile:
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Everything. I give up nothing when It comes to my diet at this point. It's portion control. You can meet your calorie goals with the food you love if you incorporate working out everyday. It can be done.
  • Nucky719
    Nucky719 Posts: 143
    Options
    Coca-Cola!!! I'm an addict, but I have limited myself.
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    My morning Starbuck's Mocha Frappuccino! :love: I cannot drink HOT coffee {even though I love it} because it BURNS my tummy, so, I have been addicted to my Frappies for 10 years!!1:drinker: NOTHING else has the same flavor, believe me I have tried. Soooo...I count the calories and rejoice every morning with an "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!":drinker:
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Chinese food. I just have to make it myself or choose very very wisely ;p
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    dark rum
  • rwindover
    rwindover Posts: 20
    Options
    Yummy cheeses!
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    My home made French Bread and Home made Pretzels.. I have them in moderation as far as carbs go.. cant eat too many at one time cause I am diabetic, but I still enjoy them from time to time.. :bigsmile: