Replies

• TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    Hi All,

I am 5'9"

SW - 199
    CW - 196
    GW - 160

I really want this ! It can not come off soon enough :)
  • rachaeldab
    Options
    So inspiring! I'm 5'8'' almost 5'9'' and the lowest number I've ever seen on the scale was 215 and that was 9 years ago. I downloaded MFP onto my iPhone last month and joined a gym in early March of this year. In just about 2 months, I've lost 24lbs and that's including being on vacation for a week and not watching a thing I ate or exercising (I felt disgusting by the time the week was over). I'm not sure what my goal weight will ultimately be but right now I'm aiming for 175.

SW: 287
    CW: 263
    GW: 175 (but ultimately thinking somewhere between 150-160)

Let's keep up the great work ladies! :)
  • freeindeed33
    Options
    bump
  • sterphy
    sterphy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    BUMP BUMP BUMP
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hello I am 5'10"

SW: 210

CW:175

GW:160 ( May change to 150 it all depends on how I look and feel at 160) I use to weigh 150 in high school and I was very active in sports ~ Don't really want to loose my curves I actually love them I was not too curvy in high school ~

Hope this helps and good luck to you!! :drinker:
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 9 and I started off at 230lb. I now weigh 174 and I don't wan't to lose much more, feel too skinny. I'm a british size 8 on top and a 10 on my bum. BIG difference!

wow I'm 172 and a uk size 14, same height. Just shows how different people carry weight differently.

I'm 5'9" weighing 153 and I'm in a UK 12 - sometimes a 14 in tops, depending on style
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and weigh anywhere between 135 and 145! I fluctuate for some reason. You can check out my profile pics, I think 140 is a good weight for me at 5'9"

Good luck!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I also wonder how you can tell your frame/build. I'm 211 lbs right now (down from 329) but I really have no way to tell what build I have. How do people determine this?

I wonder the same thing...
  • cherbapp
    cherbapp Posts: 322
    Options
    Although I am not a success story *yet*...I am sharing these pics because I was so inspired by everyone else who shared *during* photos. :)

I started at 268 and in the right pic, I was down to 211. I am 5'9. My original goal was just to be a solid size 14...and I thought that would be at 175. But now I am thinking I wanna shoot for a solid 12....and I am not sure what weight that would be...maybe 160? I haven't been under 200 pounds though since I was 19...so 18 years later and at 207 pounds I am dying to just see a 199! Hoping by August??? Though I have been stuck lately...I need motivation. I see myself as still super fat...and I really think if I could see myself as OK, I would feel like working harder. It's a head thing, I know. My husband lost his weight and is totally happy with himself...and me. I just wish I could be that way...so now I rethink my goal weight all the time, because I really thought I would be a lot happier at this point...and I am not. So what weight will make me happy?? Ugh... :)

413597_4166873780999_1653327131_o.jpg

I made the pic super small....not sure if it's my computer or the stupid photo bucket thing...but I am cut off. So goes my life. LOL
  • ellie319
    ellie319 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    so i was 119lbsafter boot camp and i was wayyyyyyy too small.Im now 200 after my baby girl and id like to be back at 145lbs, im
    medium boned and hate being gross like i am now :(
  • ellie319
    ellie319 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    idk how to load pics
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9. I use to weight between 130-135 lbs. My heaviest weight was 195. I'm currently 173. My goal weight is 140-145.
  • sarahmrimmer
    Options
    What's your weight lifting routine? I'm running and want to start to add some weight lifting but not sure where to start... I'm 5'9, started at 160 and I'm at 150 now but having trouble losing midsection weight by just eating right and running 3 miles 3x per week. Any advise is appreciated!!!
  • lstranko
    lstranko Posts: 4
    Options
    BUMP. Would love to see some results as well. I am 5'9 and gained a ton from having a baby. I started at 240, now at 225 and am wanting to be around 175, since thats the last time I could think of that I was happy. Would love to see some results from you ladies!

I am in your exact same boad...with the exact same numbers, down to my goal number!!!!
  • jc10380
    jc10380 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing :-)
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10 and 161 (today) and body fat is at 22%. My goal is 150 and 18% or less body fat. I am currently right between an 8 and a 10 in jeans and can wear 8's in dresses and skirts easily. I just want more muscle and to get rid of some of my thighs!!

My starting weight, or highest weight rather, was 262.
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Although I am not a success story *yet*...I am sharing these pics because I was so inspired by everyone else who shared *during* photos. :)

I started at 268 and in the right pic, I was down to 211. I am 5'9. My original goal was just to be a solid size 14...and I thought that would be at 175. But now I am thinking I wanna shoot for a solid 12....and I am not sure what weight that would be...maybe 160? I haven't been under 200 pounds though since I was 19...so 18 years later and at 207 pounds I am dying to just see a 199! Hoping by August??? Though I have been stuck lately...I need motivation. I see myself as still super fat...and I really think if I could see myself as OK, I would feel like working harder. It's a head thing, I know. My husband lost his weight and is totally happy with himself...and me. I just wish I could be that way...so now I rethink my goal weight all the time, because I really thought I would be a lot happier at this point...and I am not. So what weight will make me happy?? Ugh... :)

413597_4166873780999_1653327131_o.jpg

I made the pic super small....not sure if it's my computer or the stupid photo bucket thing...but I am cut off. So goes my life. LOL

You are definitely a success story!

The sizes may surprise you. I got into 14's at 190-195 lbs and was in a 10 at 170. I started out in 22's.
  • traceepics
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm in the same boat!!

I'm 5'9 and used to weight 225lbs back in March of 2012, but now I weight 1 70 as of today's date.

I have a group of folks I'm helping so if anyone wants to join please look it up on here. I post nutrition information, meal plans, and I'm have challenge groups running. I'm about 10lbs from my goal weight 160. However I want to be back in the 140's like I was in college. That was 10 years ago. I will get there and I can't wait to help anyone in the process.

I hope you all learn tons in my group here called. NUTRITION+ FITNESS + SUPPORT = 50LBS LOST

or friend me to see my before and after pics. I'm kind of embarrassed but I have to put this out there in order to help others. Good luck all!
  • lratliff
    lratliff Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 (and three-quarters), and I'm thinking I have a larger frame since even 16 years ago, 3 inches shorter and very athletic and healthy (in middle school) I was still a misses size 14. When size 18 became my norm last year, I knew I had to do something. Also, with a recent diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis that wasn't responding to the meds for the first couple years, I was desperate to have something in my power to improve my joints. I'm glad to see other tall chicks on here :o) The height is nice for hiding a few pounds, but it's a PAIN to get off since you have to lose SO MUCH MORE to look smaller. People didn't start noticing any change until I was down 25 lbs. Had that been the case for any of you?

Height: 5'11" (and three quarters!)
    SW:238
    CW:196
    GW: 160?

If I had any idea how to post pics, I would ;)
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You are so cute and stylish! Fabulous and inspiring progress. Congratulations :) Wishing you health and happy days!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!