5*9 to 5*11 women

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I thought i'd share my photos in case anyone is interested, there's not the hugest difference and these are the only decent photos I can find but it might be useful for anyone with the height/weight ratio...
    i'm 5'11 :)

2dme0dl.png
    At my lowest less than two years ago (between 100-110lbs) I had an eating disorder from 13.

34qmwbr.png
    This is by no means at my highest but I don't actually have any photos of that! This is probably from 155, I was 165 at some point earlier this year. I have a small frame and those numbers just didn't work for me. just feel/felt really uncomfortable and awkward in myself.

1taphk.png
    Me from yesterday, I haven't weighed myself since joining mfp as i've wanted to make it about how I feel before how I look, so I might not even have lost weight since the second photo haha. My 'goal' is 135-40lbs but it's more important to be happy and kick the devil on my shoulder telling me to eat loads or eat nothing!

I think you look absolutely fabulous in the second picture!!! I personally think that weight range looks best on you than the others. :smile:
    Totally agree but you need to do what is best for you. Now Momma says, "Pick up that room!!!"
  • mermaidme23
    mermaidme23 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm 5'10 and am at 176 (weighted in this morning). I dropped 25 lbs for my wedding but gained 10 back. I'm *will* get down to 140 and try to tone up. LOVE this thread...very helpful and great to see others my height.
  • gdadki
    gdadki Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Shawstew
    Shawstew Posts: 9 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Resurrecting this old thread as it has been so inspirational.
    5'9" I started in early April 2017 at 190, CW this morning was 152, 158 was my goal weight as that is what I weighted when I got married 15 years ago. Moving more to a GW of 145 now. Hope to be to 145 by December.
  • f8hopelove11
    f8hopelove11 Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Since this thread was resurrected a few months ago, I thought I'd share a couple pics that while it may not be helpful to the OP anymore, maybe it will be to someone else. I've been wrestling with where I'd want my goal to be. I'm 5'9" and my weight through high school and after adulthood and early motherhood while still being active was at a steady 125-130. Very thin. Too thin even.

After settling into married life and being a stay at home mom, my weight has steadily increased so I've gained about 35 pounds in 4 years before deciding to lose weight. My starting weight was 165 as of a month ago and I'm currently 160. Wearing a size 8-10, measurements are 30" waist and 43" hips. A solid pear shape.

I don't have progress pics but I have a couple from when I weighed 165. I carry my weight pretty well and I do a lot of strength training so I'm not sure I could get down to 140 which was my original goal!

I'm considering putting my goal at 147ish but it seems like an odd number. Maybe I'll say 145-150. j59pkt3lrjjn.jpg
    rzfxaje8m07w.jpg
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    mandie0378 wrote: »
    I'm 5'9 and currently at 258. Since being 5'9 I have been as low as 115 (don't EVER do that!) and as heavy as 272. I looked my best in the 170 - 180 range. I do have a large build though. I am one of those people that no one believes I weigh that much until I get on a scale and prove it. I am just really wanting to get under the 200 mark. If I can do that, I can do anything!

115 --- at 25yrs old and 5"9 I was 110 on a good day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!