Unicorns pee glitter

Replies

• angied80
    angied80 Posts: 713 Member
    First, Unicorns are from Scotland, NOT England. Have you ever met a unicorn with an English accent? Second, I agree, their blood is silver. Harry Potter was right on that. 3rd, they pee glitter until they have a urinary tract infection, in which case they pee gold, which leprechauns then steal to put at the end of the rainbow. and 4th, unicorns FART rainbows, they POOP tootsie rolls lol

No, Unicorns living in the Rocky Mountains in England.

You just don't live in the right part of the Rockies....

Also:

canned_unicorn_meat.jpg

IM CALLING PETA!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,339 Member
    First, Unicorns are from Scotland, NOT England. Have you ever met a unicorn with an English accent? Second, I agree, their blood is silver. Harry Potter was right on that. 3rd, they pee glitter until they have a urinary tract infection, in which case they pee gold, which leprechauns then steal to put at the end of the rainbow. and 4th, unicorns FART rainbows, they POOP tootsie rolls lol

Also:

canned_unicorn_meat.jpg

So is the glitter part pee, or does their blood contain glitter as well? hmm.....

that's sprinkles...
  • First, Unicorns are from Scotland, NOT England. Have you ever met a unicorn with an English accent? Second, I agree, their blood is silver. Harry Potter was right on that. 3rd, they pee glitter until they have a urinary tract infection, in which case they pee gold, which leprechauns then steal to put at the end of the rainbow. and 4th, unicorns FART rainbows, they POOP tootsie rolls lol

Also:

canned_unicorn_meat.jpg

IM CALLING PETA!

I AGREE
  • mrsNoSo
    mrsNoSo Posts: 28
    Well, what do they eat and drink?
  • Well, what do they eat and drink?

They drink up sunshine but I am unsure of their diet as far as food goes. I do know they are vegetarian
  • angied80

They drink up sunshine but I am unsure of their diet as far as food goes. I do know they are vegetarian

pineapples.. they grow everywhere in england.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY

Umm... probably normal animal stuff... what a stupid question. They aren't make believe animals that live on love and candy. :huh:
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 614 Member

I haven't met Santa but I have met the Easter Bunny....he was kind of nuts

The toothfairy and I go out drinking once a month. When she gets drunk, she just starts punching people in the mouth and handing them a dollar... She's lost her edge.

You said you were going to keep my secret.
  • mrsNoSo

Umm... probably normal animal stuff... what a stupid question. They aren't make believe animals that live on love and candy. :huh:

Hey, now...there are no stupid questions! This is how we learn. :grumble:
  • AmberJslimsAWAY

Google is how I learn! LOL

I concurr. They really do drink sunshine btw
  • angied80

and words with friends.
  • mrsNoSo

Well, you would be surprised what I have learned just from this topic. Glitter...who knew?
  • sammyjbray
    sammyjbray Posts: 146 Member

They put around the rumour that they are vegetarian, but they can ONLY pee glitter if they survive solely on the souls of human virgins. Well known fact bandied around the Rocky Mountains here in England.

They put around the rumour that they are vegetarian, but they can ONLY pee glitter if they survive solely on the souls of human virgins. Well known fact bandied around the Rocky Mountains here in England.

Interesting. The ones in Scotland are total veggies.....
  • sammyjbray

Interesting. The ones in Scotland are total veggies.....

True. They eat grass.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member

I thought that they were carried there by swallows.....
  • yes, but not "regular" grass.....
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member

I thought that they were carried there by swallows.....

You're mistaken. Swallows only carry coconuts.
  • sammyjbray
    yes, but not "regular" grass.....

Oh, I know. The special stuff you find in the magical land of Wishaw.