rainbows.jpg
  • c0mmonN3rd
    Options
    Titties and beer :)
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    rainbows.jpg

Does this unicorn have worms, this is what my dog does when he has worms.
  • Kohadre
    Kohadre Posts: 316
    Options
    I poured water in your gas tank.

That is all.
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    First, Unicorns are from Scotland, NOT England. Have you ever met a unicorn with an English accent? Second, I agree, their blood is silver. Harry Potter was right on that. 3rd, they pee glitter until they have a urinary tract infection, in which case they pee gold, which leprechauns then steal to put at the end of the rainbow. and 4th, unicorns FART rainbows, they POOP tootsie rolls lol

No, Unicorns live in the Rocky Mountains in England.

As far as I know, there are no "Rocky Mountains" in my country :huh: :laugh:
    It's a well known fact that Unicorns originate from Canada, they where forced to emigrate to Scotland when they where hunted for their pee to be used as an Arts & Crafts material.
  • butterfliespink
    Options
    First, Unicorns are from Scotland, NOT England. Have you ever met a unicorn with an English accent? Second, I agree, their blood is silver. Harry Potter was right on that. 3rd, they pee glitter until they have a urinary tract infection, in which case they pee gold, which leprechauns then steal to put at the end of the rainbow. and 4th, unicorns FART rainbows, they POOP tootsie rolls lol

No, Unicorns live in the Rocky Mountains in England.

As far as I know, there are no "Rocky Mountains" in my country :huh: :laugh:
    It's a well known fact that Unicorns originate from Canada, they where forced to emigrate to Scotland when they where hunted for their pee to be used as an Arts & Crafts material.

lol I love this answer
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Hangnail hangnail, hangin' on my cuticle. Hangnail hangnail, it ain't beautiful!