Pepsi Max vs. Coke Zero

Options
1234568»

Replies

• jrojeck
    jrojeck Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Mexican Coca Cola, man! Not everyday but as a nice treat on occasion. It's made with real sugar. =)

It's starting to pick up in popularity in my area.
  • Catjag
    Catjag Posts: 107
    Options
    I've said my choice so this is off topic: maidentl and her rocking Matt Smith Doctor Who ticker is amazing. Makes me want to do a Tennant one (10 will ALWAYS be my Doctor!).
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    oh, i didnt know that was how your body processed artificial sugar! i always wondered why people said they were so bad for you! :O

What do you mean? The body processes aspartame just like any other amino acid chain. To the body, drinking a diet soda is no different than eating a steak, or tofu, or any food containing protein. It just contains much less protein than any other protein source.
    THIS. People who are unfamiliar with how food and drink are broken down in the body to it's simplest components can't grasp that whether something is processed or not, the process for it is consistent. All food and drink are chemically bonded and then "taken apart" in the stomach.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • AliciaLucas_72
    AliciaLucas_72 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I have not done diet soda in a while and I have been sticking to water, but having said that If I do go for one it is Coke zero. i dislike pepsi anything.
  • jello_bob
    jello_bob Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Either are fine for me. I'm usually one to resort to Pepsi over Coke but I do prefer Coke Zero over Pepsi Max.
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Pepsi max tastes so sweet. One of my favorite diet drinks by far. I also really like fresca, diet Mountain Dew, and sprite zero.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    COKE!!!! :love: :drinker:
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,082 Member
    Options
    Thread is over 2 years old- did it really need to be zombied open again???? :indifferent:
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,553 Member
    Options
    Neither. I used to love Pepsi One, but dislike Pepsi Max, diet Pepsi, Coke Zero and Diet Coke.

If I do have a diet soda (rare these days) it is usually diet A&W rootbeer.

ETA: Bah, zombie thread! *double-taps it and hopes*