Game: ANSWERS ONLY!!!

Options

Replies

• TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    Yeah, you're right. I need a smarter roommate.
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Twisted_Wrister Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    And that's why I stopped giving men bikini or mankini waxes
    And that's why I ended up needing therapy! :sad:

And that's why she's in therapy, Your Honor.

And that's why he's my lawyer your honor.

And six weeks later, PRESTO, this framed law degree showed up in my mailbox!

and that's why your name is Mr. Gambini

And that's when she said "If you think I'm hostile now, wait til you see me tonight"!

And that's when he said, "are you sure about those five minutes? ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THOSE FIVE MINUTES?!!!"

And that's when I told her "You stick out like a sore thumb around here. I fit in better than you. At least I'm wearing cowboy boots."

And that's when I told him, "Well I hate to bring it up because I know you've got enough pressure on you already. But, we agreed to get married as soon as you won your first case. Meanwhile, TEN YEARS LATER, my niece, the daughter of my sister is getting married. My biological clock is TICKING LIKE THIS and the way this case is going, I ain't never getting married."

And that's when I said What, now you're NOT gonna marry me?
  • Moeblessings
    Options

And that's when she said "If you think I'm hostile now, wait til you see me tonight"!

And that's when he said, "are you sure about those five minutes? ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THOSE FIVE MINUTES?!!!"

And that's when I told her "You stick out like a sore thumb around here. I fit in better than you. At least I'm wearing cowboy boots."

And that's when I told him, "Well I hate to bring it up because I know you've got enough pressure on you already. But, we agreed to get married as soon as you won your first case. Meanwhile, TEN YEARS LATER, my niece, the daughter of my sister is getting married. My biological clock is TICKING LIKE THIS and the way this case is going, I ain't never getting married."

And that's when she said "Support? Is that what you want? I'm sorry, you were wonderful in there! The way you handled that judge... ooh you are a smooth talker. You are... you are!"
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    It is a big deal, and no, it doesn't happen to to other guys!
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Options

And that's when she said "Support? Is that what you want? I'm sorry, you were wonderful in there! The way you handled that judge... ooh you are a smooth talker. You are... you are!"

And that's when I kissed her hands and told her "You've been a lovely, lovely witness."
  • Moeblessings
    Options

And that's when I kissed her hands and told her "You've been a lovely, lovely witness."

And that's when I said to him "you go F*$%#ing shower, I'll go get your F*$%#ing suit."
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Options

And that's when I said to him "you go F*$%#ing shower, I'll go get your F*$%#ing suit."

And then I told her " Maybe you didn't twist it hard enough."
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Of course it will fit! You just need to relax.
  • snowfox92
    snowfox92 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    And that's how I found out I'm related to Jim Morrison (no really, I am :D )
  • leika79
    leika79 Posts: 114
    Options
    no honestly darling it was great!:yawn:
  • RH_Brazell
    RH_Brazell Posts: 339
    Options
    it wasn't me
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    ...and that’s why I don’t drink jäger.
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    and that is why the goat is retarded.

(true story)
  • DaddyofMEA
    Options
    and we called him Sally from that day on.
  • gsheasley
    gsheasley Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    and that's how I learned to swim...
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options

And then I told her " Maybe you didn't twist it hard enough."

And that's when I said, "Well....I guess the f***ing thing's broken...."
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    ...and that's why I always carry spare underwear.
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    ...and that is how he broke his arm.
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    because I am awesome.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    and that's how my nipple got pierced. :embarassed: