question tattoos...does anyone else think

Options

Replies

• ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I have tattoos that you really can't see unless I am wearing a tank top and shorts, being in "corporate America" I have to be a tad conservative with my ink. Most of my tattoos are on my back (no "tramp stamp") but I have a large tattoo on my foot & on the inside of my calf.

My SO doesn't care for tattoos but he tolerates mine lol
  • Sammijo24
    Sammijo24 Posts: 74 Member
    Options

Comon Dude, i know you have hidden I:heart: MOM, its ok, dont hate

I forgot about that one but you don't quite have it right. Its I :heart: Your Mom :smokin:

hahahahaha
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I love them on men and women. I especially like them when they are meaningful, not just a cute picture someone saw. I have several and they all mean something to me. My "Reach my Goal" reward is a new half sleeve on my left arm, it will have to include some aready there. I know I want my daddy's portrait in it somewhere, I sure miss him! I have time to really think about it before that comes.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    LOVE TATTOOS! haha. I have places where i hate them,

-depends on the person and the tattoo! -

Heres mine :)http://bluemorpho1247.wordpress.com/category/my-tattoos/

You back piece is stunning - its exactly the style I would like if I ever got up the nerve to get a piece that big
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    SINNERS, all of you, tsk tsk-Ty
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options

I dig yours btw
  • Tybalt71
    Options

I dig yours btw
    Txs its a curse really, something about the chozen one? and i here voices, if you build it, they will come???? not sure whats up with that????-Ty
  • browntracy72
    browntracy72 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos, I have lots well maybe not lots just covered lots of my body. My thoughts on guys with tattoos is yummy. I love the tatted look on a man. I am a business woman during the day and on my off time from work I ride a Harley and show my tatts proud. you would never guess by my appearance that I am a tattoo freak. Small large and full sleeves go with what you want, its your body and you have to make that choice. and if someone doesn't like it well that is their opinion, everyone has one and is entitled to them. I don't think people should judge or criticize a person if they choose to be tatted.
  • txsgirlK
    txsgirlK Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTchdCtPjwTjCxTUPT6yhPcu9R3UiKL7RdlipNfUCP_NHRA7IWf

I see this and I droooooooool... but it could also be that Adam Levine is an effing hottie!

i love tattoos and I love how full sleeves look on a man or woman.

You just made my day! Thanks!
  • txsgirlK
    txsgirlK Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I have several, as does my husband. If they are tasteful and look nice then I love them. All of mine can be covered if necessary (ie: work) and each one marks a special time in my life and is meaningful! They are addictive! I'm currently craving a new one!
  • redcut
    redcut Posts: 176
    Options
    I have one it is a big butterfly with a little one underneath they are for my daughter and I
    I plan on more I have always wanted a cherub angle with my daughters name ad the halo
    but we will see. I have dated both men with tats and without it is their choice weather to mark their bodies or not. I like both
  • rataliek
    rataliek Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    In my opinion the more tattoos the better...as long as they are done well by true artists and not "scratchers." I'm a firm believer of you get what you pay for. My boyfriend of 5 years is what I call a throat to toes tattooed fella and it's ridiculously sexy and I tend to be much more attracted to heavily tattooed men. In fact I plan to be fully covered as well so long as my career continues to permit and I can't wait for the day that I complete a body suit. I figure we're all going to look worn and torn by the time we're 85 anyways (but with killer abs thanks to MFP), and i'll just be happy to still be alive if I can be so lucky, let alone worry about how my tattoos age.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    what irritates me is people who go to amateurs and get a whole bunch of generic meaningless tats and think they're cool

"Good tattoos aren't cheap. Cheap tattoos aren't any good."

So to all peeps out there that are thinking about getting tats....keep that phrase in mind!

This is a brilliant line. When I got my fourth tattoo (which is my largest so far) I was in love with the tattoo, then I heard the price tag. Got it minimized a bit, but still $350.00 later I'm in love with it and get lots of compliments on the line work and shading. It's all what you pay for. And I will be doing LOTS of research for an artist when I have the funds to get my sleeve started.
  • bkw2488
    bkw2488 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    A guy with tats is yummy!!! I don’t have any, but was looking at getting one on my lower back, haven’t decided on what yet ……
  • briteyes1002
    briteyes1002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Guys with tattoos -- HOT. Guys with tattoos and a Harley ...YUMMY... Guys with tattoos, a Harley and guitar <~~~ Yes this will be my future husband..lol
  • jodyl70
    jodyl70 Posts: 94
    Options
    I :heart: my ink and what it represents to me after beating cancer twice, a major illness and raising a son with Autsim.

I wake up everyday and see the beauty of my colors and am reminded at how lucky I am to have a new day!

To each his/her own though!

:happy:
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I :heart: tats on guys.
    however, I cannot stand sleeve tats--esp if they're in vibrant colors.

DH has one tat, & wants another. I'd like to get 1 or 2 also.
    But not until I am closer to my goal weight.
  • Tybalt71
    Options
    Guys with tattoos -- HOT. Guys with tattoos and a Harley ...YUMMY... Guys with tattoos, a Harley and guitar <~~~ Yes this will be my future husband..lol
    you lost me at the Harley lol
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTchdCtPjwTjCxTUPT6yhPcu9R3UiKL7RdlipNfUCP_NHRA7IWf

I see this and I droooooooool... but it could also be that Adam Levine is an effing hottie!

i love tattoos and I love how full sleeves look on a man or woman.

You just made my day! Thanks!

oh.my.goodness...... huminahuminahuminahumina ..

Tatoos are hot. lol.
  • dbaumgarn
    dbaumgarn Posts: 111
    Options
    I love em! I have 2 and one is in memory of a child I lost...to each their own!