question tattoos...does anyone else think

Options

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are not attractive to me, especially not the sleeve kinds or huge ones. They're especially not attractive on women. A few of my friends have them and when they showed me it's hard to hide my disdain. If you get a tattoo though, I think you have to know that a lot of people won't like it and you have to accept that.

I don't know if I could date a guy with a lot of tattoos. I know that a lot of people have them, but they're just not cool to me.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I have watched tattoo removal, and it is super painful. and very expensive.
  • mick_02
    mick_02 Posts: 27
    Options
    I love tattoos! SO HOT!!
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos; I see the body as a canvas.

But, you like what you like! :glasses:
  • ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I have never wanted one. Doesn't mean anything, just means that I would not find them attractive or appealing on me. I always joked that if I ever got a tattoo, it would be to tattoo Brad Pitt's face over mine, haha. :)
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I personally have 2 tattoos and both have a meaning, I never used to like them but when things happen you want a reminder etc...

They are on my shoulders so I can cover them over if I didn't want to show them off.
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTchdCtPjwTjCxTUPT6yhPcu9R3UiKL7RdlipNfUCP_NHRA7IWf

I see this and I droooooooool... but it could also be that Adam Levine is an effing hottie!

i love tattoos and I love how full sleeves look on a man or woman.

I EFFIN LOVE THIS HOT HOT MAN.....HE COULD SHOW ME HIS "MOVES LIKE JAGGER".ANYDAY.....=)
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Live and let live. I have one, someday want more, but have seen people with them where I think "I don't like that". I don't think you're evil....or are you...? :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I have several tattoos. My husband doesn't care for tattoos. If either of us has something wrong with them, it's probably me.

What's my point? I'm not sure. :wink:
  • RockinHorseRanch
    Options
    tats are dirty and ugly... too bad they can't be washed off:frown:
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    My age probably influences my opinion, but here it is. A few small tattoos on a woman aren't bad, as long as she's wearing casual clothing. An evening gown with a large tattoo displayed on a woman's back makes me cringe. They don't go together. A few tattoos on a man aren't bad, but, for men or women, tattoos should be covered when trying to achieve an elegant or professional appearance. Exposed tattoos are acceptable for people who never dress up or who don't want to be taken seriously.
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos! I have 3 now and I have a consultation for my half sleeve on March 20th and I CANNOT WAIT!!!!! With that being said, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I'm not a fan of chest tattoos on women. That's just my preference. I'm completely against face tattoos. Although, none of them make people automatically "trashy". Oh society, you make me sad sometimes.
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Thankfully there are plenty of us who appreciate the art of tattoos and find people attractive with or without them. I obviously have..a few :wink: , and the only reason I dont have a sleeve is because I have enough love for my mom not to be the reason she has a heart attack :ohwell:
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Tattoo's are frickin HOT!!!!! I have 8 and I am planning on getting more!
  • klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I like tats, on men and women. Some I find incredibly sexy, some I don't. It's their body, their tat, their choice and I'm certain they didn't get it based on if everyone would like it or not. It's what they liked.
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Although, none of them make people automatically "trashy". Oh society, you make me sad sometimes.

I agree. Also for who ever said when we are 60 or 80 our tattoos looking crappy. There is a page on FB called stop tattoo discrimination, it has more than one pictures of older models and they still look good and beautiful. Anybody can look "crappy" at a elderly age with or without tattoos, tattoos are just another form of art to help tell a story. Sometimes you can tell a lot about a person by the tattoos they have on themselves.
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    unmitigatedbadassery Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    my opinion: it's all about quality. If a woman has a few high quality pieces on her it can be really hot but one, small jailhouse tat ruins everything.
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    they don't look good? I have lots of friends who have them and I don't think there is anything wrong with them, but I wonder if I am weird cause I don't find them attractive similar to how some like blondes/brunettes, curvy/non-curvy. Does that make me evil?
    Comon Dude, i know you have hidden I:heart: MOM, its ok, dont hate

HAHA Love it!!! And I love Tattoos:love:
  • bigbits71
    Options
    I have two that I had done when I was younger. I regret it now because when I'm spreading the Gospel many think I am a hypocrite because I have tattoo's. I don't have a problem with them. I just would not recommend them because they are so permanent especially if your planning to do the Lord's work. ( Which I highly recommend).
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    tats are dirty and ugly... too bad they can't be washed off:frown:

That seems a little harsh don't you think? :noway: