question tattoos...does anyone else think

Options

Replies

• spudman1232
    Options

Comon Dude, i know you have hidden I:heart: MOM, its ok, dont hate

I forgot about that one but you don't quite have it right. Its I :heart: Your Mom :smokin:

I had to put my hand on my mouth while laughing at this one lol
    I didnt because she passed away 2008 breast cancer, but OP wouldnt know that

Learn to have a joke... Talk about ruining the mood. My nan died of breat cancer, doesnt mean I get offended at cancer jokes?
    trust me , go follow my post, i can take a joke, it was sarcasim to make him feel bAD
    so just so we are clear, sarcasm yes, mom jokes no.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options

Comon Dude, i know you have hidden I:heart: MOM, its ok, dont hate

I forgot about that one but you don't quite have it right. Its I :heart: Your Mom :smokin:

I had to put my hand on my mouth while laughing at this one lol
    I didnt because she passed away 2008 breast cancer, but OP wouldnt know that

Learn to have a joke... Talk about ruining the mood. My nan died of breat cancer, doesnt mean I get offended at cancer jokes?
    trust me , go follow my post, i can take a joke, it was sarcasim to make him feel bAD
    so just so we are clear, sarcasm yes, mom jokes no.
    sarcasim NO, mom jokes yes
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    A well placed, well designed tatoo turns me on.
  • birdieintx
    birdieintx Posts: 298
    Options
    I find them sexy on guys and gals, a few or a whole bunch.
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I heard a comedian talk about a 20-year old with a unicorn tattoo on her breast that 40-years later looked like a giraffe. The image has haunted me for years… I don’t have any. But like any art it just depends on what it is and where it’s hung. <giggles>
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTchdCtPjwTjCxTUPT6yhPcu9R3UiKL7RdlipNfUCP_NHRA7IWf

I see this and I droooooooool... but it could also be that Adam Levine is an effing hottie!

i love tattoos and I love how full sleeves look on a man or woman.
    THIS!!!
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options
    to each their own i guess... I love tats.. except for people who got those tattoos they selected off the wall lol.
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Not all tattoos are created equal. They say alot about a person and based on them I can sometimes tell who I would not be compatable with
  • tb_friend
    tb_friend Posts: 11
    Options
    My ex once told me that my tattoo was the ugliest think about me.
    I told him that it would be around a lot longer than he would.
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options

Is it bad that I keep trying to look over the edge of the picture?
  • ShadowSylph
    Options
    For me, it totally depends on what kind of tattoo the person has - I'm sorry, but eagles and jaguars (in that climb position - you know the one) are not ok in my mind lol, same goes with chinese characters on people who aren't chinese (lol, sorry) ..I personally like them, but some look like crap - I'm not going to lie. However, that said, I don't really pay too much attention to them in a hot or not kinda way - they're USUALLY just like, personal road maps of someone's life, so it wouldn't even bother me if my boyfriend had a tattoo of a fluffy pink unicorn riding a donkey (well, maybe it would) :laugh:
  • ShadowSylph
    Options

:blushing: I like...
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options

He's a tease! There's just some girl with her hand covering his crotch. VERY disappointing. =P
  • BlessedShauna777
    BlessedShauna777 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    they don't look good? I have lots of friends who have them and I don't think there is anything wrong with them, but I wonder if I am weird cause I don't find them attractive similar to how some like blondes/brunettes, curvy/non-curvy. Does that make me evil?

lol i remember there was a time when i thought i would get NEVER tatted, hehe well just look at my pofile pic :)
  • HealthyHappy120
    Options

I see this and I droooooooool... but it could also be that Adam Levine is an effing hottie!

I drool when I see that picture as well, but if you photoshopped all the tattoos off, I would still be drooling :blushing:

With or without... droooool...:smokin:
  • skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Some are just so badly done. Quality counts for a lot.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Actually I was just going to mention tattoos. I was thinking that a partial arm sleeve tattoo would be a great reward for getting to my goal. Something like this, although on a much smaller scale.
    tat.jpg
  • Erinslove
    Erinslove Posts: 139
    Options
    I simultaneously love and hate tattoos. Why? I am super picky about tattoos. Tattoos that I think are cool are way ultra sexy and hot to me. (usually a combo of meaningful and aesthetically pleasing) I knew a guy with his family crest on his arm. Hot. Tattoos that I think are silly or unattractive are a major turn off. For me personally things like cartoon characters. I would rather someone have what I consider a cool tattoo than no tattoo but I would rather someone have no tattoo than one I think is silly. I have 2 myself and plan on getting more.

To each his own tho! I am sure many people find the tattoos sexy that I find silly!
  • Erinslove
    Erinslove Posts: 139
    Options

I think I just had a private moment.

I think I just had 3 private moments.
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 434
    Options
    What makes you evil is that you like the Yankees, not the tattoo thing. ;)