Tattoos are hot on a Woman! DAMN!!!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    not evil sweetie, just you :flowerforyou:
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos and a guy with tattoos is super sexy!!!!!!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options

Comon Dude, i know you have hidden I:heart: MOM, its ok, dont hate

I forgot about that one but you don't quite have it right. Its I :heart: Your Mom :smokin:

I had to put my hand on my mouth while laughing at this one lol
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options

I forgot about that one but you don't quite have it right. Its I :heart: Your Mom :smokin:

I didnt because she passed away 2008 breast cancer, but OP wouldnt know that
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos, especially on guys.

And yes this opinion does make you pure evil!

Haha!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Love tats....and could care less if someone doesn't.....its a personal choice..
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I sort of have a tattoo fetish :P

But, no! Not liking tattoos isn't weird. It's like... not liking freckles or people who are really tan.
  • TweedleDebo
    TweedleDebo Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I think that tattoos on a woman or a man can be ridiculously sexy. There is a difference in quality tattoos and "hey I just got a tattoo gun in the mail that I ordered off of the internet, let me draw something on you" tattoos. Around here there are a LOT of so called tattoo artists that work out of their trunk and have absolutely no talent. When I see the people covered in tattoos like that I do automatically assume that they are trash. Is that right of me? Not really, but usually it is a correct assumption.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Personally I LOVE tattoos on men and women...

It doesn't matter to me whether someone doesn't like them or not, it's when people start to judge me for what I look like on the outside that I get annoyed. There's a difference between disliking something and judging someone because they like something different to you! :):)

I agree with others on here too, they have to be beautiful tattoos. Not one some kitchen wizard has done with his/her £60 ebay kit.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    It doesn't make you evil. I don't care for them either. My daughter and son-in-law (as well as other family members) have tattoos and they're nice but I still prefer no tattoos as opposed to tattoos.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I have plenty of ink (see profile pics) and I love mine. I don't think you are weird for not liking them. Everyone is different. I personally still want to get a sleeve, but because of work I am a little apprehensive.
  • bluemorpho1247
    bluemorpho1247 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    LOVE TATTOOS! haha. I have places where i hate them,

-depends on the person and the tattoo! -

Heres mine :)http://bluemorpho1247.wordpress.com/category/my-tattoos/
  • bluemorpho1247
    bluemorpho1247 Posts: 300 Member
    Options

Learn to have a joke... Talk about ruining the mood. My nan died of breat cancer, doesnt mean I get offended at cancer jokes?
  • my2boiz
    my2boiz Posts: 89
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTchdCtPjwTjCxTUPT6yhPcu9R3UiKL7RdlipNfUCP_NHRA7IWf

I see this and I droooooooool... but it could also be that Adam Levine is an effing hottie!

i love tattoos and I love how full sleeves look on a man or woman.

i FIND HIM INSANLY SEXY TOO! I think thats just because he's is who he is. :) I have a couple tatoos, all of which have meaning, and if i could take them off I would.
  • missmeliss169
    missmeliss169 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTchdCtPjwTjCxTUPT6yhPcu9R3UiKL7RdlipNfUCP_NHRA7IWf

I see this and I droooooooool... but it could also be that Adam Levine is an effing hottie!

i love tattoos and I love how full sleeves look on a man or woman.

Adam levine is SOOOO hot...and I personally have two small but tasteful tattoos..they both mean something to me and I am happy that I got them...I think tattoo's on a guy are insanely attractive :)
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    I am a big fan of tattoos...LOVE them on a guy....and I have 6 myself
  • spudman1232
    Options

Learn to have a joke... Talk about ruining the mood. My nan died of breat cancer, doesnt mean I get offended at cancer jokes?

So I guess that's a no on the mom jokes? Sorry for your loss.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options

trust me , go follow my post, i can take a joke, it was sarcasim to make him feel bAD
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    ..again personal preference. i have 7...but all can be hidden....its funny ..cause people look at me and see "conservative"..but in reality ..I am not.

I think whats attractive is nice work..whether the person is in shape or not..art is art..as far as I am concerned...