question tattoos...does anyone else think

Options

Replies

• Erinslove
    Erinslove Posts: 139
    Options
    What makes you evil is that you like the Yankees, not the tattoo thing. ;)

Rickster...do you have tattoos?
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 434
    Options
    no. almost got one last year but chickened out. designed it myself.
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTchdCtPjwTjCxTUPT6yhPcu9R3UiKL7RdlipNfUCP_NHRA7IWf

I see this and I droooooooool... but it could also be that Adam Levine is an effing hottie!

i love tattoos and I love how full sleeves look on a man or woman.

I drool when I see that picture as well, but if you photoshopped all the tattoos off, I would still be drooling :blushing:

this..:love:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Depends...if it looks like this, definitely NOT:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRof8b_Z4yamVWhIwypVl4dtLxh3qudgXYwNam9JB5dGHNcB1Ts

How THIS, on the other hand, is f**king awesome:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQh3kuw-WYjqGZRO2byBB2_C8oY0n6wO5_UIkcCuYadqcCH8he-7jrXYddGxA
  • Erinslove
    Erinslove Posts: 139
    Options

What was the design? That's fascinating. I wish I had the artistic talent to design my next tattoo.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    I have tats are are color and blk, however like the look of black work, my 2 cents, want my change, for some of you my 2 cents cost a nickle lol
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    an old dude walked a full circle around my machine at the gym yesterday and then asked me why I covered myself in yucky tattoos. So, nope, you arent alone.
    I like them when theyre done well. You can totally over do it or go to the trashy side with them. The only time Ive ever hated having them was when I was dress shopping and fell in total love with a lace back dress. I have a big tree up my back and it peeked thru all the beautiful lace. But I got over it
  • Dilfster
    Options

What was the design? That's fascinating. I wish I had the artistic talent to design my next tattoo.

It was the liberty bell...the crack though was actually supposed to be made of my kids names. there's a story behind it, but my fingers are too lazy to type.
  • Dilfster
    Options
    I have tats are are color and blk, however like the look of black work, my 2 cents, want my change, for some of you my 2 cents cost a nickle lol

i like black too. I went to a tattoo convention once in secaucus, nj. It was really cool to see all the different types of tattoo methods there are..and also i learned a lot about the history of tats.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I my opinion, God got the shape of the human body right. It doesn't need any ink to make it look good. That said, it is your body and you can what ever makes you happy!
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I think as long as they aren't of something lame like cartoon characters, they're hot. It agree that they can be overdone though. I have a friend whose body is COVERED from head to toe with tattoos. Even her fingers... That's a bit much. I have a couple and wouldn't mind maybe one or two more.
  • hope2webb
    hope2webb Posts: 421
    Options
    I think that tattoos on a woman or a man can be ridiculously sexy. There is a difference in quality tattoos and "hey I just got a tattoo gun in the mail that I ordered off of the internet, let me draw something on you" tattoos. Around here there are a LOT of so called tattoo artists that work out of their trunk and have absolutely no talent. When I see the people covered in tattoos like that I do automatically assume that they are trash. Is that right of me? Not really, but usually it is a correct assumption.

I agree with ^^^ I personally love tattoos but there is a difference in good quality work and tacky ones. I have some and want more..even my "wedding ring" is tattooed on. You are your own person and can have your own opinion...If everyone liked the same things, acted the same way or had the same opinions it would be a boring world.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    I think as long as they aren't of something lame like cartoon characters, they're hot. It agree that they can be overdone though. I have a friend whose body is COVERED from head to toe with tattoos. Even her fingers... That's a bit much. I have a couple and wouldn't mind maybe one or two more.
    *raises eyebrow*
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I like touching them. And I like touching hair. Maybe I'm just a very touchy person? :wink:
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    they look great on fit, good looking people.
  • marynmarty
    marynmarty Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I personally don't like tattoos on women BUT I do like certain tats on men. My husband keeps talking about getting one and what he's talking about I'm ok with but I don't find it attractive. I have always said I would never get a tattoo BUT I have been talking about getting a personal one where only my husband and I could see it and keep it private from people. In 2006, my husband was in a very horrible accident where he almost lost his leg. During that time I was also pregnant (which was a huge shock to us and found out after his accident) but with everything that went on, I lost the baby 3 months later. We've talked about me getting a baby angel with the date. Haven't gotten it yet but we will see what the future holds.
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    I love them on men and women. I think they are incredibly sexy. Granted, you have to have a good artist, otherwise it just looks like you passed out and your friends had magic markers handy.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    tattoos are lame
  • kandire
    kandire Posts: 87
    Options
    Just got my third! I love them. My husband doesn't have any at this point but he doesn't mind mine. He has a few rules about placement though! To each there own though. As long as you don't judge someone for having them it's ok to not like them.
  • Clarimusic00
    Clarimusic00 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have nothing against tattoos and people who have them. But I don't think a man is more attractive with tattoos. In some cases I think it detracts from his good looks (depending on the placement and quality of tattoos).