question tattoos...does anyone else think

Options
they don't look good? I have lots of friends who have them and I don't think there is anything wrong with them, but I wonder if I am weird cause I don't find them attractive similar to how some like blondes/brunettes, curvy/non-curvy. Does that make me evil?

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    BAHAHA, I'm sure there are tons of people that agree with you.

I personally love tattoos.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    :devil: :devil: :devil:

I have one tattoo and I'm content with it. I hate that sometimes it doesn't match what I'm wearing, but that's why it's hidden.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Tattoos don't turn me on, either. I have two of them and so does my husband. I certainly like them but I don't see a guy with tattoos and automatically think "Hot!" In fact, if they are excessive they are more likely to do exactly the opposite.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    tats and abs are the t-n-a for females...i personally dont have any but i've designed dozens. what irritates me is people who go to amateurs and get a whole bunch of generic meaningless tats and think they're cool
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Each to thier own. :smile:

I find tattoos very attractive when they're done well (and by that I don't mean a generic tramp stamp because your friends got one on a drunken vacation... I mean like this...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--E1VuIjBJrc/TyPBRy5zFKI/AAAAAAAAIWc/zs1LPE6AHN8/s1600/Beauty+Women+Sleeve+Tattoos.jpg
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos, but that's just me. There was a period of time in my life where I sincerely considered getting a sleeve...I was 19 though and now I'm glad I didn't (although I am not tattoo-free) simply because of my professional life, but I like tattoos. But you know, different strokes for different folks. I don't find "pretty men" attractive (guys with softer or more feminine features) but some girls love guys like that. All about personal preference!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTchdCtPjwTjCxTUPT6yhPcu9R3UiKL7RdlipNfUCP_NHRA7IWf

I see this and I droooooooool... but it could also be that Adam Levine is an effing hottie!

i love tattoos and I love how full sleeves look on a man or woman.
  • rockinsue285
    Options
    hate tattoos. especially on females, my hubby has one of a rose with our names but that was to cover an unsavoury one done in school
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options

I see this and I droooooooool... but it could also be that Adam Levine is an effing hottie!

I drool when I see that picture as well, but if you photoshopped all the tattoos off, I would still be drooling :blushing:
  • kme2011
    kme2011 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    i don't mind them as long as they look good and have a meaning behind them. I personally will never get one (i'm terrified of needles). some people put stupid ones on themselves and i just don't get it. but to each their own i guess.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

I think I just had a private moment.
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I can take 'em or leave 'em. Not a fan of full sleeves though.
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    I for one agree with you, the more covered a person's body is with tats the less attractive they are to me. I will admire a person's tats for the artistry that goes into them (some of them) but when I'm looking at them all I can think is " that looks cool now but its gonna look like crap when you're 80"
  • chriscoates7025
    chriscoates7025 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I find them tasteless and unattractive.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    they don't look good? I have lots of friends who have them and I don't think there is anything wrong with them, but I wonder if I am weird cause I don't find them attractive similar to how some like blondes/brunettes, curvy/non-curvy. Does that make me evil?
    Comon Dude, i know you have hidden I:heart: MOM, its ok, dont hate
  • Munque
    Munque Posts: 123
    Options
    I think having a few tats is sexy, but I don't like it over done, I like to appreciate the natural beauty along with the enhanced. My husband and I each have one, he needs to get his re-done because he was in the navy and apparently excessive salt water fades them and it looks terrible. But he got it on his first time on land after his first length on the ship, in australia, about 19 years ago, so I guess it has sentimental value.

I have a tramp stamp that I drew myself (took me 5 years to get it right) but it's a heart and tribal resembling bat wings and I have it really low on my back. My husband told me that when we met that was his one drawback, that he would never date a girl with a tramp stamp. He was wrong, lol.
  • AlbionLass
    AlbionLass Posts: 136
    Options
    I don't like tattoos on women, I think they're a turn-on on guys but only if the guy has a nice body and the work is good.
    I love pierced nipples on fit guys too.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I could care elss if a person has one or not, my bf has about 35 hours worth of work and I have one and one on the way. What I really hate is people being judged because of them. You CANNOT judge a person's character by their skin. My BF is the hardest worker in his terminal, most reliable, has worked for FedEx since he was 19 and last yer was employee of the month several time in that year... Still people judge his work ethic for potential jobs. If they only knew what they were missing out on!
  • spudman1232
    Options

Comon Dude, i know you have hidden I:heart: MOM, its ok, dont hate

I forgot about that one but you don't quite have it right. Its I :heart: Your Mom :smokin:
  • spudman1232
    Options
    I could care elss if a person has one or not, my bf has about 35 hours worth of work and I have one and one on the way. What I really hate is people being judged because of them. You CANNOT judge a person's character by their skin. My BF is the hardest worker in his terminal, most reliable, has worked for FedEx since he was 19 and last yer was employee of the month several time in that year... Still people judge his work ethic for potential jobs. If they only knew what they were missing out on!

Shallow people suck!